Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blog Love Award! :)



Hi everyone! It's time for me to pass on another award. Yay! :D

I received this Blog Love Award from Candid Phobic. Thank you!!! :D

Same rules apply. Thank the person who gave this to you. Pass the award to other bloggers, however many you like. Let them know. :D

I am giving this award to:

Marie
Ariel
Breee
Carrie

The thing about this is that you have to make your own logo. The first picture is from Candid Phobic, and the other one is from me. You can go ahead and copy my logo onto your blog, then make your logo to pass on to others. :D

Congrats! Share the love!

Happy Sunday! :D

9 comments:

  1. Aw thank you mimi :) I love that this award is unique for everyone that gets it, makes it much more special! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats for award lovely post
    you deserve for award nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ariel-- you're welcome! and i agree with you. :)

    Island Gal-- thanks! :)

    knk-- aww, thanks! i appreciate that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey love just wanted to let you know you won the giveaway on my blog! So you can email me your shipping information if you'd like to accept it!
    =)

    kellyshoestrings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! been lovin your blog! keep up the good work hun! hope you could follow my blog as well! =) thanks. u have a new follower now

    kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly Lauren-- this is sooo exciting! thanks again! :D

    missKC027-- hi! thanks! i will be visiting your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cool!

    thanks girl!

    :D

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Breee-- you're very welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete