Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gift Guide: 50 Gifts Under $50

I know you are all probably happy to be done and over with buying your Christmas gifts, but...

is there someone you forgot to buy a Christmas gift for?

were you too busy to actually look for a personal and meaningful gift for your family and friends?

did someone who wasn't on your list give you a gift, and you want to return the favor?

were you a bit low on funds, but now have some extra cash to buy little treats for your loved ones?

are there any birthdays coming up?

I didn't have enough time to get really really really good gifts for my family and friends. And besides Christmas, almost everyone I know had or is having a birthday. My younger sister just recently celebrated her birthday, my best friend turned 20, my aunt had a birthday last week, two of my friends will celebrate their birthdays in the next couple of days, another two next month, and my older sister in the next few weeks.

Fortunately, here is a gift guide to help me and you. And they definitely won't break the bank because these are all $50 and under. :)

Photobucket

My picks:

2. eCreamery - create your own ice cream, $50 for four pints

3. Chanel nail polish, $23-$25 each

5. Aeropostale sweater bootie, $30

7. Jessica Simpson Collection shirt and shorts, $48 and $28

10. iHome alarm clock and speaker, $50


Photobucket

14. Keds leopard print sneakers, $40

15. Marc Jacobs Daisy solid perfume dome ring, $43 for .02 oz.

17. Swatch Lemon Time watch, $50


Photobucket

23. Gap gold shoulder bag, $40

24. Freedom for Topshop chiffon link tie bracelet, $25

29. Betsey Johnson ring, $35

32. Tocca soaps, $12 each

33. Encyclopedia of the Exquisite, $28


Photobucket

40. Fred Flare suede majorette gloves, $42

41. M.A.C. lip glosses, $18 each

44. Material Girl striped top, $24

49. Louis Vuitton city guide, $33

Which one(s) caught your eye?

*pages scanned from Teen Vogue, December 2010/January 2011*

36 comments:

  1. The sweater booties and gloves, most definitely! The iHome is always convenient. I love singing in the shower. hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni-- haha, i love singing in the shower too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have read my mind because I have been holding off on purchasing a Christmas gift for someone very deserving of one. Thanks for sharing!

    <3 kris&kel
    www.krisandkel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sweater booties! And the make your own ice cream :)These are all really good ideas! Perfect gifts for my friend's upcoming birthdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these ideas!! i have bdays coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie-- :D

    krisandkel-- i'm glad i was able to help!

    The Many Colours of Happiness-- they really are. i was so happy to see these ideas. :D

    Krystals-- we're on the same boat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh noooo.. don't show me this! I am trying to get out of the shopping mall!

    =)

    Stay Happy and Positive!

    besos,

    ML


    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that 36. Motorola(:

    I need a new phone lol!

    thank you for sharing these! very helpful!

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have to admit that I would love to have every single item pictured. But that hair dryer was super adorable. And I always love Betsy Johnson jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ML-- haha, ooops. ;)

    Bree-- that looks like a good phone. :)

    Sunny&Star-- haha, it would be nice to get them all, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've got some great taste, girl! If you ever need to buy a gift for anyone... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for following! I am following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great! My family and friends are all about to celebrate their birthdays. This will really help. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, what a fabulous Gift Guide! I LOVE the sparkly bag from GAP, and the Chanel Nail Polish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the world traveler picks...That top is amazing:)
    Hugs and kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are some fabulous gift ideas! Thanks! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the top shop chiffon bracelet - how sweet is that??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great ideas. I could really use an iHome...

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads
    Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Would love to peruse the LV guide to get a different view of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Miss M-- thanks for following back!

    Carrie-- you're welcome!

    Erika-- that sparkly bag is sooo cute!

    Diana-- hugs and kisses!

    Venus In Virgo-- no problem!

    Ashleigh-- i love it too! it's so pretty!

    Melanie-- me too!

    MarchMusings-- yeah, same here!

    ReplyDelete
  22. all kinds of great finds :)

    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You brought up really great bullets as to why you could/should gift give after the hype! Giving from the heart is always good timing :) OK, the cassette flash drive is one I haven't seen before, hilarious and awesome!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kelly-- yes, i totally agree with what you said. :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, full of great ideas! Wish I'd seen this before the holidays!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my God! I want them all:)
    http://pelininstyleenglish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for sharing this! it really helps me alot!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this list! There's def something for everyone here. And anything frugal is my friend :) xo

    I adore your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lady Grey-- i knoow, i'm sorry i didn't post it up soon enough. :/

    pelin-- ;)

    ching-- no prob!

    Dizzy-- you're welcome!

    Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll-- yes, you are right, there is something for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I was gone for too long, I've been outdated!

    How was your holidays, Mimi?


    yes, I still need to buy a few more gifts for a few people. My holidays was unbelievably, busy. I almost never had the time to get presents for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Em-- hey! i've been really good! it's so nice to hear from you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. The perfume, soaps, and city guide.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete