Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy (Black) Friday! :)

Happy (Black) Friday, everyone!

I hope you all had an amazing Thursday, and a wonderful Thanksgiving to those who celebrated yesterday. :)

Now that Thanksgiving is over, Black Friday is in.
I know a lot of people who are either a) currently braving the Black Friday crowd or b) will wake up a few hours from now to go and participate in this shopping madness.

I, on the other hand, will go to bed right after this post... and probably wake up late tomorrow... and eat leftovers for lunch, haha!

Online shopping sounds really good to me right now! ;)
What about you?

Photobucket

Shopbop has special deals right now, as shown above...

While you're at it, come and join my giveaway... who knows, you might be the lucky winner of a $100 Shopbop gift card!

This giveaway is open internationally and it will end on December 23rd.
To enter, please click here. :)

I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

P.S. One month 'til Christmas!

Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)