Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Thursday + Guest Post! :)

Happy Thursday!!! :D

I just wanted to share with you guys this awesome photo I found on Pinterest showing exactly how long necklace lengths are:


This is so amazing and so helpful!
This is a problem I always encounter when buying necklaces online -- I never know where exactly each necklace length rests on my neck/chest, haha! ;)

Anyways, here are links to my previous posts if you haven't seen them already:

:D

By the way, have you guys seen my guest post on Sunny Days and Starry Nights?
If you would like to check it out, please click here. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To win a pair of circle lenses and one animal case from LensVillage, please click here.
Open internationally. Two winners! Ends on October 27th at 11:59pm PST.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)