Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ready for the weekend! :D

Happy Saturday!!! :D

I went through all my nail polishes the other day -- I've had them for quite some time now and I had to say goodbye to a lot of them. I really find it hard to throw away my stuff, but it feels good at the same time, haha! ;)

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you guys the nail polishes that survived the cut:

China Glaze/ SinfulColors/ Sephora by OPI/ Petites/ Pure ICE/ e.l.f./ Sally Hansen

I am kind of banning myself from buying new nail polishes until I use all of these, and that's why I stopped myself even though I wanted to get some Deborah Lippmann nail polishes from Apothica yesterday. ;)

But, I did get a nail polish from NARS (from way before I threw out my old nail polishes) and I also won two new Zoya polishes from a giveaway... I will definitely review those for you guys sometime in the future.

In the meantime, it's the weekend!!!

Weekend!

I will be gone for most of the day -- just soaking up the sun and enjoying the weekend!
I wish all of you a fantastic one! Have fun and drink a smoothie or two for me! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and just a reminder: 
My Madelaine Chocolate Company giveaway ends tonight at 11:59pm PST... you can win 3 kinds of truffles! 
To enter, please click here. :)

And another giveaway: Win a set of temporary tattoos from Spirit Ink!
It is open internationally and it will end on September 20th at 11:59pm PST.
To enter, please click here.

Happy Weekend! :D