Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013: What are you looking forward to?

Happy Tuesday... and more importantly, Happy 2013!!!

Can you guys believe it's 2013???!!! ;)

Decorate some sweet treats to ring in a sweet new year! #2013

I hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in the new year!

The holidays are over and it's almost time to get back to everyday life... seriously, the thought makes me a tad sad, haha!
But on the bright side, we have a brand new year to look forward to. Just thinking about all the possibilities 2013 holds is enough to ease the pain of having to resume our daily routine! ;)

2013 New Years Party

I mentioned last year that Yahoo! always posts a yearly horoscope... and yes, I still love reading my horoscope. ;)

I really love the first line from my horoscope this year:

Get ready for a year of fabulous expansion, sweetness and love galore, Cancer.

Sounds great, right?!

Check out what 2013 has in store for you here.

Some big things for me this year are:

What Mimi Writes is turning 3 years old on March 10th!



And I am turning 23 years old on July 4th!



Aaaaaahhhh, time is flying by, it's so insane!
And that's why we should definitely make the most out of everyday. :)

I know there's so much more to look forward to this year, and I cannot wait to share all those things with you guys as we embark on another year together.

Here's to a year filled with new experiences and new adventures!
Yay for a wonderful 2013 for all of us! :D

happy new year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D

How did you ring in the new year?
What are you looking forward to the most?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

30 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post..may your new year be splendid and fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same to you, ellie! have a splendid and fab year! :D

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year hun!

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRL! BEST WISHES XOXO
    LOOKING FORWARD TO A MORE POSITIVE YEAR XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year!!! best wishes to you too! :D

      Delete
  5. HAPPY NEW YEAR MIMI!!! I celebrated with my family. We just had dinner and we watched New Year's Rockin Eve, as always. :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year!!! i love new year's rockin eve! :D

      Delete
  6. happy new year! i turned 23 too hehe well i guess I'm looking forward to a better year then the rest =D !

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year!!! and yay for being 23! ;)

      Delete
  7. i love the 3 pictures on top, those cookies are so cute, i wish i could decorate cookies like that haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. another in blogger yeeey !!! cheers for a new year long time fan of your fan happy to spend another year reading your blog


    xoxo
    curves

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope 2013 is a great year for you and that you have a great 23rd birthday this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, cheryl! i wish you a fantastic 2013 as well! :D

      Delete
  10. Happy New Year!! And Happy Birthday :)

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year! and my birthday is in july, but thanks anyway! :)

      Delete
  11. Happy New Year! This year I'm looking forward to renovating my home and spending more time with loved ones. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year, trishie! i am so excited to see the stages of your home renovation! :D

      Delete
  12. ah I turn 23 this year too!
    I've always wanted to be 23 lol
    Happy New Year Mimi!

    ReplyDelete