We're continuing our celebration of Spring's arrival... next thing on our list: SPRING SHOES!!!
While I absolutely love my boots, I've been waiting patiently to wear my sandals again. ;)
Here is Lucky magazine's guide to Spring shoes:
From towering rainbow platforms to sprightly little flats, every pair here has us daydreaming about those first warm days.
1. COLORFUL WEDGES - So playful, they're the feel-good shoes of the season.
2. LOW-HEELED SANDALS - Totally dressy, but you could still run for the bus in these.
3. CAP-TOE BALLET FLATS - The ingenue's unofficial shoe, now brighter -- and cuter -- than ever.
4. WOODEN WEDGES - A warm-weather staple, they're comfy, cute and wonderfully chunky.
5. TWO-STRAP HEELS - Overly flirty, but somehow completely daytime-appropriate.
6. FLAT ANKLE-STRAP SANDALS - Just like the ones you wore as a kid, only way chicer.
7. ANKLE-STRAP PLATFORMS - A comfortable shoe that gives you major height? We call that a win.
8. T-STRAP SANDALS - Their sexy design makes them your first choice for fancy nights out.
9. BOAT SHOES - The quintessentially preppy style cuts loose in fun Crayola colors.
I am good on the colorful wedges, but I need to get wooden ones. I also have a lot of ballet flats, but I don't have a pair of cap-toes. I want a pair of boat shoes as well. ;)
Do you have any of these Spring shoes?
Which ones do you need/want to get?