Saturday, December 8, 2012

Haul Time: Apothica and SkinCareRx

Happy Weekend!

I have been quite busy these past couple of weeks (and most likely for the next coming weeks as well) and I feel like I haven't been as present here on my blog and on Twitter as I used to be... I guess I just gotta learn how to balance my time well. ;)

Anyways, I was looking through my photos and I realized that I have a ton of haul pictures waiting to be edited and shared with you guys. So, I decided that I will slowly work my way through them... maybe one haul post a week? Sounds good, right? :)

For my first official "Haul Time" post, let's start with some items I got from Apothica and SkinCareRx...

I bought two things (one from Apothica and another one from SkinCareRx) and I got two packages, yay! ;)

Package #1:


I got a perfume from Apothica -- I always get so excited about getting new perfumes! :)



- A joyful, alluring fragrance for modern women inspired by the sophistication of jade gemstones. 
- Fresh, pure, and enticing as first spring blossoms.
- Notes of spring water, green mandarin, white peony, and nasturtium, blended with pear tree flower, jasmine, petals, pistachio, white woods, and musk.

Price: $80.27

Package #2:


NUXE is a really excellent brand, so I just had to get another product from them! ;)


NUXE Gentle Exfoliating Gel/ CLEAROGEN Acne Lotion/ REJUVE MD Eye Moisturizer

NUXE Gentle Exfoliating Gel is a skin smoothing gel with Rose Petals that gently resurfaces and refines the skin.
It removes dulling dead skin cells and leaves the skin at its most radiant.

Price: $26

They also added two extra products -- I was soooo happy!

I will definitely review all of these products for you guys, so please stay tuned! :D

What are your most recent buys?
Have you bought anything from Apothica or SkinCareRx lately?

I hope you are all having a great weekend!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To win a personalized/ monogrammed tote bag of your choice from Advantage Bridal, please click here.
Open to United States residents only. Ends on December 17th at 11:59pm PST.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

34 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous product. Loved your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh the bvlgari perfume sounds just wonderful! i love love peony flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome!
    Love the oxblood trend too!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous product!!!
    Have a good week!!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope you have a good week too! :D

      Delete
  5. Ooh, the BVLGARI looks divine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the darker red lips too!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like new beauty products! I loved your Oxblood post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally! and yay, glad you did! :D

      Delete
  8. I haven't done an Apothica haul in a while. You got some great items.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love gifts! Got a few packages today XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, getting packages is always so exciting! :D

      Delete
  10. That perfume is delicious! The last thing I got is a fringe bag... love it!
    Kisses from Miami doll!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh, a fringe bag sounds pretty! :)

      Delete
  11. You and me both, balancing time during the holidays is really trick tho.

    Can't wait for the reviews hun! hope you have a lovely week 8)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, it really is. ;) i hope you have a lovely week as well! :)

      Delete
  12. i am loving oxblood lips too, i lost my stick!! haha :) can't wait for the review..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love perfumes especially bvlgari. I'm dying to try this scent, and the packaging is amazing! :)

    women pheromones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think you'll definitely love it! :)

      Delete
  14. The Nuxe gentle exfoliating gel sounds nice!
    can't wait for your review :) and yay for samples :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is super nice! i'll work on the review as soon as i can! :D

      Delete
  15. I will def have to start buying something from Apothica!

    ReplyDelete