Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tagged! :D

Happy Sunday!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. :)



A few months ago, I was tagged by Sweetmouse24 to answer 11 questions.
Sweetmouse24 was one of my very first followers and one of the very first friends I made here on Blogger.
She's a beautiful and amazing lady, and I hope you guys visit her blog too! :D

Here are her 11 questions for me:

1. What blush are you wearing today?
- I'm not wearing makeup at the moment, but my current favorite blush is my CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk.

2. Are you more of a high-end or drugstore makeup person?
- While I definitely appreciate high-end makeup brands, right now I am more of a drugstore makeup kind of girl -- I love CoverGirl and Revlon. :)

3. What is the worst product you've ever used?
- Hmmm... I think this one is gonna have to go to two of my SinfulColors nail polishes -- they were so thick that my fingernails got stained and the polish went under my nails, and then I had to cut my nails because it just got so messy. :/
I never had any major problems with SinfulColors though, so it's probably just with those two particular ones.

4. What product would you recommend to your followers to try?
- There are a lot of products I would recommend, hmmm... I am currently loving my Lancome Hypnose mascara (a gift from my sister... thanks, sis!), Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth shampoo and conditioner, and my L'Oreal Youth Code and Tatcha skincare products.

5. What do you wear more often: red nails or red lips?
- This is a tie -- I love red nails and red lips. :)

6. Who is your beauty inspiration?
- Beauty inspiration... I don't really know the exact answer to that, haha! I guess I find beauty inspiration everywhere -- blogs, magazines, real life...

7. What is the most expensive beauty product you own?
- Probably my skincare products, haha!
I am obsessed with skincare, as I've mentioned many times before. ;)

8. What is your favorite nail polish brand?
- I like SinfulColors and China Glaze because they are so affordable, and OPI is really excellent.
Right now though, my favorite is Dr.'s REMEDY nail polish -- it goes on ever so smoothly, I just love it! :D

9. What do you enjoy wearing more: smokey eyes or dark lips?
- I am not much of an eye makeup person, but I don't go for dark lips too often either.

10. Do you prefer wearing your hair up in a ponytail or in a bun?
- I love high ponytails, but I wear my hair in a bun more often (especially on busy days when I just don't have time to fix my hair, haha!).

11. Your favorite lip product is...
- Hands down, my Rosebud Perfume Co. strawberry lip balm! I cannot live without my lip balm. ;)

Thanks to Sweetmouse24 for this tag!
Please feel free to answer these questions too, if you'd like. Oh, and please make sure to let me know if you do -- I'd love to read your answers. :D

Now, I am off to read my magazines...
(They've been on my table for quite some time now, they've actually gathered dust, haha!).

junemags
Everyday with Rachael Ray/ Lucky

peoplesw
People StyleWatch

Review: Dorfman Pacific -- Scala Collezione Hat
Style Spotlight: Pretty Little Liars and Jane By Design
Out And About: 2012 MTV Movie Awards
June: FreeBeautyEvents Giveaway! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Want to win a $100 Shopbop gift card? Join my Shopbop giveaway!
It is open internationally and it will end on June 14th at 11:59pm PST.
To enter, please click here.

Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)