Monday, May 28, 2012

New Favorite: CoverGirl Cheekers Blush

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a lovely Memorial Day!
I can't believe it's almost June -- we're halfway done with 2012!!! :O

Anyway, I may have mentioned before that I am on the lookout for a new blush.
I've been thinking of getting a NARS blush, but for now, I am happy with my CoverGirl Cheekers Blush. :)

CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

Photobucket

Blush's basic rules – it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a sheer blush that goes on to stay true and natural-looking for hours. It's the way to glow!

- Award winning natural glow

- Stays on for hours
- Dermatologically tested

Photobucket

How To Apply:

1. Dip brush in blush and blow off any excess.
2. Smile in an exaggerated way and apply a sweep of blush to the lifted part of the cheek.
3. Blend up toward the hairline, ending your sweep below the eyes for a more natural look.

Price: $4.49 at Walgreens

Photobucket
Rose Silk 105

I really love the shade I got -- it gives my cheeks a nice pink color.
This CoverGirl blush is so affordable and the quality is excellent.
It also has a nice and light powdery smell. :)

It does stay on for hours, but at the end of the day, retouching is a must.
It's a good thing that these are so small, they can fit even the smallest clutch.
It also comes with a brush -- the brush is, of course, no match for my favorite blush brush, but it does the job, so I can't really complain. ;)

Another good thing about this blush is they have quite a selection of shades to choose from:


***from www.covergirl.com***

I also have it in Soft Sable 120.
I haven't used it though, but I'm excited to do so -- it's a different shade from what I'm used to.
I'll make a post on that one too once I get around to using it. :)

Have you tried CoverGirl Cheekers Blush before? Which of these shades did you like the most?
What is your favorite blush?

I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Want to win a $100 Shopbop gift card? Join my Shopbop giveaway!
It is open internationally and it will end on June 14th at 11:59pm PST.
To enter, please click here.

Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

51 comments:

  1. Love this shade..I have not used covergirl blushes, but I love rose and earthy tones in blush for my skin! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    PS. New post is up on my blog. Check it out whenever you have time!
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love rose and earthy tones too! and i hope you're having a wonderful day as well! :D

      Delete
  2. The rose silk colour is super cute on your skintone. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty blush shade. Definitely something I would use for my cheeks :D

    eisaamitte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a CoverGirl gal! I also have the Soft Sable 120, but I've yet to try it. :D

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color!!!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review, the blush looks lovely, and so affordable :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful shade:) Have a great Tuesday, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look lovely! I love Nars bluses but Sleek makes amazing dupes for them :D

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the recommendation! i'm definitely gonna check out sleek! :)

      Delete
  9. Really lovely blush! Post a pic of you wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll remember to take a pic next time! :D

      Delete
  10. That blush is so nice, Mimi! I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for it. I am a Clinique blush girl myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this product as well. Covergirl always has great make up for really great prices.

    Stop by & enter my eShakt Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love blushes, my favorites are the really pink 'barbie' colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always a fun product to have during the summer

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't use blush but I love covergirl products!

    ReplyDelete
  15. never like cover girl weird right but this blush does look good !!!

    xoxo
    curves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, really?! did you have a bad experience with any of their products?

      Delete
  16. What a pretty color! Need to learn some good makeup tricks, definitely something that's been sitting on my to-do list haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i honestly had no idea how to put makeup on like 2 years ago, but i did eventually learn -- i know you can do it too! :D

      Delete
  17. Hello dear,
    thanks for your comment on my blog!!!
    really cool followed you on GFC no 1477
    Hope you follow back dear
    best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! thanks for following! i'll be visiting your blog again! :D

      Delete
  18. a definite must-have for those getting into makeup or wanting to be budget-friendly. i own one, just wish the blush was a bigger area. wet n wild makes good ones too. but nars is the best though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i totally agree, this is definitely perfect for that! and yeah, you're right, i wish the blush was a bit bigger, but otherwise i think it's all good. ;)

      p.s. i really want to get a nars blush! :D

      Delete
  19. Wow, that adorable colours!!! My favourite is rose silk, really cute!
    Kisses,

    Benedetta

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i like the color. it is perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You always show such fab products, thanks for sharing! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love these blushes they make you have the perfect natural glow ^^ Thanks for sharing! Can we follow each other ?
    cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  23. ooo nice! i don't really like putting on too much blush. but lately, i've up-ed the amount because my sisters always tell me that i look ghost pale in pictures.

    10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, haha! when i first started wearing blush, i was always scared that i would end up putting too much, but i've gotten better at it. ;)

      Delete