Sunday, March 3, 2013

Life is like an echo...

life

what you send out, comes back.
-Chinese Proverb

Hey, guys! :)

I hope you are all having a great Sunday night/ Monday morning!

I know I haven't been around as much as I used to be (and it'll probably stay like that until the semester ends), but know that I am always always always itching to go on Blogger and visit all your blogs!

I'll do my best to keep new posts coming (I promise I won't disappear completely!)... in the meantime, here are links to some of my recent posts:


I have a ton of products to review for you guys and some fun posts lined up as well, so those are some things to look forward to.
I also just wanted to let you guys know that What Mimi Writes is turning three years old on March 10th, so please stay tuned for some giveaways to celebrate my blog's third birthday! ;)

That's about it for tonight...
I wish you all a wonderful first week of March!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites Instagram? whatmimiwrites :)