Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012! :D

Happy Wednesday and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :D

happy halloween skeletons

I just wanna share with you guys an article all about ten of the most haunted houses in America... check it out here. :D

And if you still need some last-minute Halloween costume inspiration, I have the answer for you!
Check out my easy costume ideas here.

I hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween!!! :D

P.S. I can't wait to share a snap of my costume with you guys on Twitter! Stay tuned! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To win a $100 Shopbop gift card, please click here.
Open internationally. Ends on November 25th at 11:59pm PST.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)