Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What's New: Bath & Body Works

Happy Tuesday!

School is starting on Monday and work is going to pick up this week, so I am trying to really get a lot of blogging in right now, haha. ;)

For today, I just wanted to share with you guys some stuff my sister got me from Bath & Body Works... I don't think I know anyone who doesn't like Bath & Body Works -- they have THE coolest products and THE most wonderful fragrances! ;)


My sister got me two candles, a fragrance mist, and a body lotion...


She chose Homemade Cookies and Gelato because these are two of my favorites! ;)


I think Rome Honeysuckle Amore is a new scent -- I totally love it!
It's a great scent to take us from Summer to Fall. :)

Have you bought anything from Bath & Body Works recently?
What is your favorite thing to buy from them?

I hope you guys are enjoying the last few weeks of Summer 2013!!! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites Instagram? whatmimiwrites :)

24 comments:

  1. OMGOSH i would love for my room to smell like fresh baked cookies!! going to pick that candle up next time i'm at the mall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely, they must be the most amazing scents too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, I really want to try their candles now:) Kisses, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I have yet to try those scents. Gelato sounds so good!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be honest, I have never tried something from this brand :) But my body lotion is coming to the end so maybe I will try something:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have a ton to choose from, i'm sure you'll find something. :D

      Delete
  7. These are the best candles!! We always have some stashed away!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never bought anything from this brand but I'm curious :)

    infinitefashion-ds.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to try both of those honeysuckle amore products!

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete