Friday, August 9, 2013

What's New: Marc Jacobs Beauty

Happy Friday! :D

This post is all about good news... Good News #1: I got a job!!!
I'll share more about that with you guys next week when I know more. :)

Good News #2: Marc Jacobs Beauty for Sephora!!!

I was at Sephora earlier today and imagine my delight when I saw their new Marc Jacobs Beauty display!
One of the first things that really caught my eye was their Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer...


How pretty, right?!

They are $18 each, but I am definitely willing to spend that much on this particular nail polish -- the colors are so beautiful!

Check out the other shades:


Learn more about Marc Jacobs Beauty here.

What do you guys think?
Have you seen the new Marc Jacobs Beauty display at Sephora?

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!!! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites Instagram? whatmimiwrites :)

4 comments:

  1. congrats on the job! :) and that color you highlighted is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, laura!!! :D
      p.s. the colors are so gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. I saw these are Sephora too! Love the color selection.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete