Monday, May 21, 2012

501st post! :D

Happy Monday! :)

The past couple of days have been very busy -- so busy that I didn't even realize that my post on Friday was actually my 500th!!! :O

To celebrate my 500th post, I treated myself and I got some chocolates!

Photobucket
Peanut m&m's, Twix, KitKat, Milk Chocolate m&m's, Snickers

What's your favorite chocolate?

I wish all of you a wonderful week ahead!!! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Want to win a $100 Shopbop gift card? Join my Shopbop giveaway!
It is open internationally and it will end on June 14th at 11:59pm PST.
To enter, please click here.

Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

26 comments:

  1. I used to loooove 300 Grand bars. It was essentially chewy caramel covered in chocolate with some crunch. Yes, please - and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 501 posts, that is amazing! These chocolates are yummy, my favorite is Twix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! oh my gosh, that all looks SO good! i could absolutely go for some dark chocolate right about now -- there's the organic dark chocolate brand my mom really likes to bring home from Whole Foods, i forget the name of it.
    congratulations on your 500th post! that's such a big accomplishment!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaah, whole foods, so awesome! ;) thank youuu!!! :D

      Delete
  4. Yay! Happy 500th! I'll have some m&ms to help you celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 500 posts! That's quite a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on so many posts. I also made my 500th post just couple of weeks ago.
    I love chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats. You've earned that chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is fantastic to visit a site like this full of good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love twix and 3 musketeers!

    10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn, that's a lot of posts! Anyways, I'm not a chocolate person but I do like Twix and Butterfinger. :D

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  11. when you said some I thought just 1 or 2 but you got packs nd packs full lol..I cant blame ya, i have a sweet tooth too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha, yeah, i have a major sweet tooth! ;)

      Delete