Friday, May 18, 2012

Out And About: Whole Foods

Happy Friday! :)

One of the things I like doing with my Mom and my siblings is grocery shopping.
We usually go to Ralphs or Vons every other weekend.
The last time though, we decided to go to Whole Foods.

Seriously, Whole Foods is amazing!
Yes, their products are quite expensive, but I think it's okay to splurge from time to time, especially if you're getting quality products, right? :)

While I was at Whole Foods, I took some photos with my phone to share with you guys:

Photobucket

Of course, I had to start with cosmetics, haha! ;)

And right across the aisle are more beauty products!!!

Photobucket

I had a hard time deciding which body wash to get...

Photobucket

These coconut oils smell amazing! My favorite was lavender! :)

Photobucket

Burt's Bees toothpaste???
I totally didn't know they made these, how cool!

And then there were soaps...

Photobucket

The choices: Unscented Goat Milk, Rose Petal, Lavender, and Shea Butter.

Photobucket

These are so pretty, huh?

From the beauty products, I made my way to, what else... FOOD! ;D

Photobucket

Now I know where to get chocolates, nuts, and other baking needs. ;)

Photobucket

Chocolate = Heaven!

Photobucket

I love Gruyere cheese!

Photobucket

Cheese, cheese, cheese...

Photobucket

And more cheese!

Aaaah, I love Whole Foods! :D

Where do you shop for groceries?
Any fun plans for the weekend?

However you're spending your weekend, I hope you have a good one! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------
P.S. Want to win a $100 Shopbop gift card? Join my Shopbop giveaway!
It is open internationally and it will end on June 14th at 11:59pm PST.
To enter, please click here.

Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

30 comments:

  1. I was just at Whole Foods last night with my Mom. I could seriously spend hours and hours in there! Whole Foods you rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally agree!!! i can spend the whole day there, haha. ;)

      Delete
  2. I've never been to Whole Foods ><
    I know there is a store where I live and should definitely
    go check it out :p and yay for natural makeup + cheese :p
    I wonder how well the Burt's Bees toothpaste works... and
    wondering what it would taste like =\ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i wonder what it tastes like too! ;)

      Delete
  3. oh, i've never shopped at Whole Foods before. but it sorta looks like Gelson's right?
    i totally agree with you. it's good to splurge on food especially if it's good quality.
    i didn't know there were Burt's Bees toothpaste! that's so cool.

    10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it's a lot like gelson's. :) haha i didn't know either, i was like "whaaat?!"...

      Delete
  4. didn't know that burt bees have toothpaste too! i love their lip balms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i knoow, i was pretty surprised too. ;)

      Delete
  5. I shop at all kinds of stores for different kinds of foods, but I sure do love the swanky stuff from whole foods!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unsented goat milk! Hmm this must be really moisturizing! Nice grocery shop by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love LOVE whole foods! seriously, it's the only place in town i can find coconut oil and pomegranates (both of which i have an unhealthy obsession.) plus they have a pretty bomb beauty section!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah, their beauty section is amazing! :)

      Delete
  8. I had no idea they had such a great beauty selection! The one here is 20 minutes away so I think I've only briefly gone in once. They have an amazing store-prepared guacamole if you're a guac fan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i love guac!!! i'm gonna have to get some then. :)

      Delete
  9. i thought you're writing bout food but the first thing i come across is cosmetics, then i realise im eyeing on the assortments of cheese there. there're just too many to be chosen from!

    Latest: Romantic Affair with Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Mimi thanks for stopping by my blog today and for your lovely comment! That's a great selection of products :)
    Enjoy your weekend xoxo ES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're very welcome! i hope you had a fantastic weekend! :)

      Delete
  11. chocolate *********-******* love it!
    xoxo ;*

    http://lorena-flor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I will be at home today because it’s raining, on friday I see Balenciaga’s museum and I went shopping.
    I didn’t know this grocerie.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh, balenciaga's museum sounds interesting! :)

      Delete
  13. I've never been to Whole Foods before, but I think I might start. All those natural beauty products look great. I never knew Burts Bees sold toothpaste. I wonder why they don't carry them with the other BB products in the drugstore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knooow, i was thinking about that too! i never knew they made toothpaste, haha. ;)

      Delete
  14. I'm a sucker for the piles and piles of cheeses!! YUM!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whole Foods is the best, girl! I seriously love grocery shopping there even though their stuff can be quite expensive. I love those soap bars. They also have a place where you can slice them yourself. :D

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    After Flats Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Whole Foods is so dangerous! I could spend hours (and lots of $) in there if I'm not careful - hehe! Love all your photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha, i knooooow, me too! ;) and thanks, i'm glad you loved them! :)

      Delete