Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: 12 Months = 12 Gorgeous Dresses

Happy Wedding Wednesday!

It's wedding season once again, but really, weddings are year-round, don't you think?
Bridal Guide thinks so too, so here are 12 gorgeous wedding dresses for each month of the year:

Photobucket

January -- PARTY ON!

Photobucket

Celebrate new beginnings in a sparkling A-line gown fashioned from French tulle and chiffon and embellished with bugle beads, Swarovski crystals, and sequins. We especially love the charming grosgrain ribbon at the empire waist.

February -- GOTTA HAVE HEART

Photobucket

Rev up the romance with a Valentine's Day wedding. This sexy silk dupioni and tulle body-hugging mermaid features a hand-draped bodice, beaded floral sash, and tiered skirt. A red rose bouquet is the perfect finishing touch for your heartwarming affair.

March -- FREE SPIRIT

Photobucket

Spring is in the air and this adorable silk tulle, organza, and taffeta tea-length ballgown will ensure you have an extra bounce to your step. An illusion bateau neckline and a bodice crafted from floral appliqued organza give it retro-chic appeal.

April -- FRESH PICK

Photobucket

April showers promise fabulous flowers: Embrace the season with a lush capelet of soft net blossoms over a satin A-line gown. The gown's net overlay enhances this flower-child ensemble while the crystal, pearl, and rhinestone belt ups the style quotient.

May -- MAY QUEEN

Photobucket

You'll be a blooming bride in this blush-hued tulle and silk organza A-line gown. This garden-gorgeous dress boasts hand-cut silk organza flowers and a dramatic ruffled tulle hem atop an alluring floral strewn cathedral-length train.

June -- WEDDING SEASON

Photobucket

June's bride is the embodiment of classic beauty and grace. Honor this month with an embroidered Chantilly lace modified A-line gown featuring an illusion V-neckline and cap sleeves. A pretty ribbon sash defines the waist.

July -- SUMMER LOVIN'

Photobucket

"Baby, you're a firework!" Sparks will fly when you wear this sultry figure-flattering mermaid fashioned from silver sequined lace and ivory tulle.

August -- TROPICAL PUNCH

Photobucket

Having a heat wave? You'll look impeccably cool and chic in this strapless chiffon sheath. Vertical pleats and a striking black satin belt accented with flowers lend a sophisticated spin.

September -- HAUTE AUTUMN

Photobucket

Show off your passion for fashion in this satin-faced organza A-line gown with an origami-draped bodice and billowing draped skirt. Up the edge factor by pairing the look with an ebony horsehair sash with an asymmetrically knotted bow.

October -- TRICK OR TREAT

Photobucket

Unmask your flirty side in this alluring organza mermaid. With all-over ruching and a ruffled peplum, this seductive gown is sure to have a spellbinding effect.

November -- SNOW WHITE

Photobucket

Add va-va-voom glamour to your winter wedding look with a sprinkling of frosty sparkle. This ruffled organza ballgown will dazzle with its corset bodice embellished with shimmering Swarovski crystals and ornate embroidery.

December -- WINTER WONDERLAND

Photobucket

Combine snuggle with sexy in a luxe marabou jacket over a princess-worthy ballgown. Lavish embroidery on the illusion bodice and sheer long sleeves atop a full tulle skirt perfectly capture the magic of the season.

They are all gorgeous, aren't they? :)
My absolute favorite has to be April, and May comes in second -- I love how delicate and feminine they are, so pretty!

What about you? Which ones did you like the most?
In your opinion, when is the best time of the year to get married?

I hope you are all having a great week!

Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

70 comments:

  1. LOVE MS Julys dress would have gone with that on my wedding :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love april's look, so demure and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think november's dress stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like the skirt of november's dress. ;)

      Delete
  4. these dresses are too pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dresses. I especially love the November´s dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love April and May the most!


    http://89rottenapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that flirty March number.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think that would look fantastic on you! :D

      Delete
  8. i really really like the june one! timeless, really!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick
    Facebook Twitter Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. love April, May and June !!! great images and beautiful dresses! :)

    Rollolollo
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love February, simple sweetheart neckline. I'm the MC for my brother's wedding in August, super nervous! Have you ever been ask to MC a wedding? Any tips?

    xo Jo

    http://whiterosesandcoffee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweetheart necklines are so pretty! and wow, that must be nerve-wracking but exciting at the same time. ;) i've never been asked to mc a wedding, but i wish you luck and i know you'll do great! :)

      Delete
  11. I love them all, minus the furry jackets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i'm not too sure about the furry jacket either. but i guess it's perfect for winter. ;)

      Delete
  12. I love february, may and july dresses, are so beautiful..
    Great blog dear, wanna follow each other??

    xoxo**
    http://in-stateoffashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi lovely,
    such gorgeous dresses!!
    I love especially Miss May dress;)
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW all of these are absolutely stunning! I think June is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome gowns!
    Especially loving June!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a huge blog,... ah,.. The charming pink FUR!!!!!! was the awesome one!



    love from benyricardo.com/itsme!/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous gowns!!! I can't pick my favorite because they are all so beautiful!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i knooow, it was quite hard to choose, but i really really loved april and may. ;)

      Delete
  19. I'm kind of in love with November - what a stunning dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful gown styles. I love February and November's dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh I love November's dress! They're all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. november is a winner, everyone loves it! ;)

      Delete
  22. I love February's and November's dresses! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love looking at wedding dresses! I think my favorite is June. If I had to do it all over again, I think I'd chose a dress with lace.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous! I want to get married now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm liking the dresses from Feb, April, May, June, and November! :p
    and I agree, weddings are definitely year round :) I have a friends
    wedding in September, so can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I got married in the summer so naturally I am biased but nothing beats reliable weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right -- gotta have nice weather. ;) and congratulations on getting married! :)

      Delete
  27. I think Spring is the best time to get married; flowers are at their most beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow, what dreamy wedding dresses..wish I would be bride! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. these are all pretty but I love Miss June so much! love the sheer lace detail, so gorgeous!

    Babi

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yeah weddings are year round but it seems like people really love getting married this time of year. I got married in April. My fave dresses on this list would be November and June.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think april is a good month to get married. :)

      Delete
  31. So very pretty! Love them all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  32. I pick Miss December - how fabulous to have the lace and the fluffy jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the September dress!:)

    Love, Belle

    ReplyDelete
  34. My picks: March, April, May, June, and December. I think the best time to have a wedding would be during fall or winter! I would rather be a bit cold than sweating on my wedding day haha. :D

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    After Flats Giveaway

    ReplyDelete