Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Monday! :D

Happy Monday! :)

I've been quite busy over the weekend, but I did find some time to bake brownies...


They're not my usual brownies from scratch, but they were still good -- especially if you're craving something sweet. :)

Speaking of something sweet, I have a lot of pretty sweet stuff lined up for you guys! I'm so excited!

In the meantime, I will leave these links for you to check out, if you haven't already:

$500 TATCHA Gift Card Giveaway (Ends tonight at 11:59pm PST! I hope you guys can join in!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Win any bag of your choice from Twisted Orchid (worth $80 or less)!
It is open to U.S. residents only and it will end on August 9th at 11:59pm PST.
To enter, please click here.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and Be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)