I haven't seen a movie since... I think Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2! Wow, that seems like forever ago. Hmmm... I think it's probably because I've been enjoying my old and new favorite fall TV shows so much, plus I haven't had much time to go out and watch movies (sad!).
These upcoming movies just might make me want to go out, though. :)
1. Johnny English Reborn - My whole family looooooooved the first Johnny English movie! If you haven't seen it, please watch it, it is hilarious!
2. Paranormal Activity 3 - I posted a trailer of this movie a few months ago, but this one is a new version -- it's creepier and scarier!
3. New Year's Eve - I also posted the first version of New Year's Eve's trailer before, and now they have another one out.
This is really making me more and more excited for the holidays!
4. A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas - I am very excited to see this because I loved the first two movies. I know the message isn't necessarily good, but John Cho and Kal Penn are undeniably funny! Plus, NPH is alive! ;)
5. The Iron Lady - Meryl Streep is brilliant! Can you guys hear Oscar buzz?!
6. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock are two of my favorite actors! And the book was a highly recommended book to read when I was in high school. I definitely want to get a hold of it before the movie comes out.
Have you seen any good movies lately?
Are you looking forward to any of these 6 movies?
P.S. I hope you can all join in on my Stages of Beauty giveaway! To enter, please click the link. :)