Monday, April 26, 2010

Preppy Mafia


Hi everyone! It's another week ahead of us. I'd like to start the week by passing on this Preppy Mafia Award/ Tag that I got from Breee. Thanks, Breee! :D

The rules: 1. Copy and paste the above button onto your blog/website

2. Answer the questions below

3. Pass on to bloggers that you love, go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged

Here we go:

1. Who is your style icon? -- I love Lauren Conrad's style! :D

2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? -- Hmmm, I don't really have a favorite socialite book, but I have read a couple of books from the Gossip Girl series.


3. Favorite party theme? -- I had a Moroccan-themed party for my 18th. I had belly dancers! So, I guess, by far, that is my favorite. :D

4. Go to Halloween costume? -- I dressed as Snow White the last time I actually wore a costume for Halloween. :)

5. Extravagance you cannot live without? -- Hands down, my iPhone. I also love my LV bag. :)

6. Living person you admire? -- Almost everyone I admire are not living anymore... so, I have to say, Hollywood-wise, I admire Jennifer Garner. She seems like a great mom. Her daughters are the happiest kids in Hollywood. She's so simple and down-to-earth. :)


7. Greatest fear? -- I fear that I won't be able to do all the things I want to do.

8. Trait you deplore in yourself? -- I hate how I've always just played it safe. I never did anything out of my comfort zone and I never took risks. Haha.

9. Which talent would you most like to have?-- I would love to learn how to dance.
10. Greatest Achievement? -- I can't really think of one because I think I haven't yet done what I would consider my greatest achievement. But to just give an answer, maybe not having one single detention all the years I've been in school? Haha. :D

I now tag these lovely ladies:

Lorraine Aldor

I hope everyone had a great Monday! :D


*all images are from Google*

12 comments:

  1. nice to meet you..
    please visit my blog..
    happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that totally reminds me... I still need to do this as well. I'm just really stuck on who my style icon is. I don't really have one. :(

    You never had detention?! Really? Either you were a really well behaved young girl or you were really good at getting away. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Chyme-- thank you! :)

    deekkyy-- thanks for stopping by! i will definitely visit your blog. :)

    junghwa by amy stewart-- haha, yup i never had one. i guess it's because i try to stay out of trouble, so my teachers just overlook it whenever i do something out of the rules. haha. :D

    Vivian-- thanks! and yup we all do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely =) I'd liked reading those facts about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susi-- thanks! i had fun sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mimi. Hope your day is going great. Thanks again for the tag.
    Just like you, I've never had detention in school. I was always afraid to get in trouble, so I tried not to do anything that would land me in detention.

    http://asweetsilverlining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi doll! Thanks for the tag! Love your answers!Moroccan theme is one of my favs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lorraine Aldor-- you're welcome! haha, we're the same. :) hope you have a great day too! :)

    Taj Acosta-- hi! no prob! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really is eye candy. Such a beautiful project. Your colouring of Mitzi's wonderful image and the window and that amazing bow and the background are absolutely perfect! Get more info Arabian Nights Theme Party Decoration Service

    ReplyDelete

  10. Truly exotic theme, Winning is well deserved. Had a lovely time reading this ! amazing research on every aspect of the mid eastern theme . I like it very much,try to enjoy as much as possible. Thanks for sharing buddy. Get more info Indian Wedding Decorations Service

    ReplyDelete