Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Celebrity Marketplace: Spring Collections

Happy Wednesday! :D

I know there are a lot of celebrities out there who have their own fashion lines, but I don't really have anything from any of those collections.

Have you bought anything from any celebrity fashion line?

Here are some items that caught my eye from some celebrity Spring collections:

Photobucket

Jessica Simpson Collection:

Tulip Tunic Dress, $128

This dress is soooooo pretty! I can imagine this worn to a graduation, or a casual summer backyard wedding. :)



Naomi Satchel, $108

This bag is available in other colors, but I really love this yellow one.



Cactus, $79

Wedges are great - they give you height while still being comfortable.



Olsenboye for JCPenney:

I'm not sure if this line is just for teenagers, but they have really cute stuff (and so affordable too!).

Lace Ruffle Dress, $24.99

I think a dress like this should be a staple in our summer wardrobe. :)


Bow Front Tank Dress, $24.99

This one is cute for a day out - shopping and running errands.


Isabelle sandals, $40 (on sale for $29.99)


House of Harlow 1960:

Oval Finger Ring, $35

My classmate was wearing this ring the other day, and it looks so good when worn!


Tribal Circle Pendant with Cabochons in Gold/Coral, $145

I love the combination of gold and coral.


Coin Drop Earrings, $97

I can imagine this worn with simple jeans and a white tee - make sure the earrings take center stage! ;)


Photobucket

LC Lauren Conrad:

I love Lauren Conrad's style! I love her California girl look. Her clothes are the kind of clothes I wear. :)

Eyelet Peasant Top, $44 (on sale for $33)
Cuffed Linen shorts, $40


Ruffle Blouse, $34 (on sale for $25.50)
Floral Satin Skirt, $44 (on sale for $33)


Maria Sharapova by Cole Haan:

Air Jasmine Gladiator, $168

Perfect for summer! :D


Ivanka Trump:

"Verena" Thong Sandal, $139.95


*Ummm, I just realized I forgot to look at Beyonce's Dereon line... ooops... maybe, next time?*

But anyway, have you bought any items from any of these celebrity fashion lines? Which of these did you like the best?

:D

25 comments:

  1. Lots of fun items. Really loved that yellow handbag. Cute tank dresses too. Very affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ellie-- yeah, that tank dress is reasonably priced. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi! I'm so excited for the Olsonboy collection! I love the Olson twins' boho-chic style, so perfect for summer! I've purhcased a few pieces from Lauren Conrad's LC collection at Kohl's and I love it-- the blazer is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexa-- heeeeeyyyy! how are you?! :D
    ooooh, i really want to get a blazer. i will check out lauren's collection. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything cost so much im just saying

    come check out my homemade eyeshadow primer


    http://vintagexonakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never bought any celebrity lines, but there are some that have some cute stuff. I like Laurens line, but It also has a lot of prints and I dont really do prints like that. I also like the olson twins Elizabeth and James line

    http://turtle515.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a big fan of celebrity lines, because most of the time, they just tack on their names to the products... but I know some of them are really involved in tbe creative process.

    Lots of nice stuff in what you posted though :)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do have a few Lauren Conrad garments - very cute and affordable! Nicole Richie's pieces are just gorgeous but I prefer to see clothes IRL if possible and no stores here carry her line. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tank dress, and its lace! :D I think I might find something similar soon! :D I love house of harlow jewelry though. they are all unique!

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. well apparently I need to get my behind to JC Penny, those pieces are really cute and well priced. Its a win win.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that satchel dress is sooo cute! and so are LC's designs, i love her!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Jessica Simpson shoes. This post just reminded me I had a dream about Lauren Conrad last night! We were in a dance troupe together. So random!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GASP! i'm in love with the isabelle sandals and the tulip tunic dress XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I really loved every single piece you posted here! And I love LC's style! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want me that watercolour dress! SOO summery!


    xox,

    ML
    www.twentyyork.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love all the itemss!! u're tempting me to go shopping!! ><.... I ALMOST bought a bag from jessica simpson before =], I was deciding between steve madden and JS but the steve madden one won me over!!...aside from this, no I've never bought anything from a celeb line

    btwww.. I've given you a humble blog award for you awesome blog!! you totally deserve it..congrats!!

    http://thisisalx.blogspot.com/2011/06/blogger-award-2011-overdue-ootd.html

    Alx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the first blue sandals!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a pair of Jessica Simpson shoes that I make myself wear a few times a year just because I paid more than I should for them! lol! BUT they are seriously the devil! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  19. vintagexomakeup-- yeah, i know, they do cost quite a lot... but at least we know what to look for. :)

    Lynettee-- i've heard a lot of good things about elizabeth and james too!

    K.-- :D

    SewPetiteGal-- yeah, lauren has a lot of cute stuff. :)

    a!k0-- yep, they are!

    Amber Blue Bird-- haha, me too!

    Krystal-- love her too!

    Marie-- hahahaha, that's a nice dream!

    erisha and Sia-- :D

    Renee-- love her style!

    ML-- :D

    ThsIsAlx-- i think i would go for steve madden too, haha. ;)

    Explendid-- :D

    Marie-- hahaha, i do that too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like Jessica Simpson's tulip tunic dress, the cut and print - just perfect!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i really want to check out LC's clothing line. i hear she has alot of cute stuff.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovin the looks for the Olsonboy collection @ JCP, I will have to check it out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Carrie-- i want to check it out too!

    Dizzy-- me too, and i love how affordable they are!

    ReplyDelete