Saturday, July 20, 2013

BzzAgent: Deli Fried Chicken

Happy Saturday!

I haven't done a BzzAgent post in a while, so it's time for another one! ;)

The latest product from BzzAgent?
Deli Fried Chicken!!! :D

What was inside my BzzKit?

My BzzGuide

Save $2 Coupons 

I gave them to my family and friends, who were all so excited, by the way, haha! ;)

FREE Coupons for me! :)

Three coupons were included in my BzzKit:
FREE 1.25L bottle of any Coca-Cola product
FREE Kroger Kettle Chips
FREE Deli Fresh, Crispy, & Juicy 8-piece Fried Chicken

Back in June, we had a little Father's Day picnic, so I decided it was the perfect time to use my coupons... et voilĂ , my contribution to our get-together:


My Mom always gets deli chicken from our local Ralphs store every time we're too lazy to cook dinner (haha!), so I already knew what to expect. I love Kroger deli fried chicken because they are fresh, crispy, and delicious -- we always look forward to eating them!
They also smell really amazing! :)

One other thing I love the most about this is how you can always ask the Deli if they have freshly made fried chicken -- they are always really nice and they will most definitely give you a freshly cooked batch if you wish.

If you are not a fan of fried chicken, they also sell roasted rotisserie chicken and baked chicken -- both equally delicious!
Plus, they cost less than $10 -- super affordable!

The kettle chips were also really good! They were crisp and fresh -- not stale at all!
And Coca-Cola is Coca-Cola -- I love soda, but of course, I try to drink it in moderation. :)



So, the next time you have a picnic (or if you're too lazy to cook, haha!), head on over to your local Kroger grocery store and get some of their Deli Fried Chicken! :D

***Kroger Co. Family of Stores include: King Soopers, Dillons, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's, Fry's, Fred Meyer, and Jay C Food Stores.***