Thursday, July 11, 2013

New Love: iPad

Happy Thursday!

I was supposed to write a new post yesterday, but I wasn't able to because I've been quite occupied with something for the past week...


my sister and brother-in-law got me the newest iPad for my birthday!!! :D

I never really thought I wanted an iPad until they got me one, haha! ;)
It's a nice gadget to have -- I can check my emails, my blog, and basically everything else on my iPad without having to turn on my computer -- so easy!

There are a ton of apps to choose from and I am enjoying exploring each one. ;)
The camera is amazing and the photo editing apps are fun!

So yup, I've just been enjoying my iPad while eating my favorite chocolates (also from my beyond awesome sister and brother-in-law!).
But new posts again soon, I promise! ;D

What have you guys been up to?
Which apps do you recommend I get?

I hope you're all doing well! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Persunmall Giveaway -- Join here.
Open internationally!

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites Instagram? whatmimiwrites :)

16 comments:

  1. You are one lucky girl to have such a great sister and brother-in-law. There are so many great photo apps. (Photo apps are my favorite). Try the app Over!

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynights.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i really am, i love them! :D
      p.s. thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  2. That's awesome Mimi! Your sister and brother in law are so sweet!

    (^ะท^)-☆ Dizzy
    Death-By-Dizziness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I don't own one but I like to play games on my boyfriend's haha.
    You should get Ellen DeGeneres' game app: Heads Up! It looks really fun, I'm getting it myself hehe.

    I've been busy working as usual and lately got hooked on online shopping! Partly because of you and other fellow bloggers lol.

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh, yeah! i'll get that one, thanks! :D
      p.s. oh online shopping! ;)

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday Mimi!! So lucky...I want an ipad too. I got hooked on it since my brother and sister both have one. I think I might just take my bf and play with his..not like he uses it a lot :P but it is awesome since you do anything you want on it! :D Definitely take better photos for instagram!! And gimme some chocolate!! lol

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, idda! and yes, it's good for instagram photos! ;)

      Delete
  5. What a lovely gift. Can I have some chocolates? Yummy... My favorites. I only have children's apps to reccomend lol

    ReplyDelete