Friday, July 19, 2013

SkinCareRx: NUXE Gentle Exfoliating Gel + Freebies

Happy Friday!

So sorry I haven't written a post in a week! :/
These past few days have been extremely busy... but of course, I don't think I can ever fully bring myself to completely forget about you guys and my blog -- life may be super busy with school and hopefully work soon (*Fingers crossed!!!*), but Mimi isn't going anywhere! :)

For today, I just wanted to write my long-overdue review of this amazing exfoliating gel I got from SkinCareRx:


I will never get tired of receiving packages, haha! ;)


SkinCareRx and Apothica always package their shipments really well, so you don't have to worry about your order arriving all broken or something like that. Plus, their shipping is extremely fast!

The contents of my package:


- NUXE Gentle Exfoliating Gel
- CLEAROGEN Acne Lotion
 - REJUVE MD Eye Moisturizer



NUXE Gentle Exfoliating Gel is a skin smoothing gel with Rose Petals that gently resurfaces and refines the skin.
It removes dulling dead skin cells and leaves the skin at its most radiant.

Price: $26

This exfoliating gel has a rose petal scent -- I don't usually like rose scents, but this one smells good... it's not overpowering or overwhelming.

You are only supposed to use an exfoliating cleanser 2 to 3 times a week, so I make sure I follow that.
This exfoliating gel makes my skin feel clean, soft, and smooth. My skin becomes rosy each time I use it.


Not only that, but it also looks really pretty!
You can see the rose petals! I think it's really cool, I love it!

At $26, I think this is a really good buy.
It may be a bit pricey compared to other facial cleansers, but it's really important to spend a little more money on our skin.
This is totally worth it because it does its job really well and it lasted me quite a long time.

I am still definitely open to trying out other types of exfoliating cleansers, but for now, this is my go-to exfoliating gel. :)

Clearogen Acne Lotion and Rejuve MD Eye Moisturizer:

Samples...

The Clearogen Acne Lotion smells good and it reminds me of something my Mom used to use when I was a little girl.
I asked her and she said it smells like her Clarins moisturizer.

I use two pumps for my whole face -- and let me tell you, it really does help with pimples.
A 1.8 fl.oz. one is sold for $32 -- again, quite pricey, but I think it's worth it.
I definitely want to buy a full-sized version.

The Rejuve MD Eye Moisturizer is a clear gel and has no scent -- it's pretty okay.
I guess I didn't really get the full experience with just this tiny tube. If you've used it, please definitely let us know what you think! :)

Have you ever tried any of these 3 products before?
Have you bought anything from SkinCareRx or Apothica before?

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!!! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites Instagram? whatmimiwrites :)

15 comments:

  1. I've never tried their stuff. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any of these, but the NUXE exfoliating gell sounds wonderful. I'll have to give it a try.

    (^ะท^)-☆ Dizzy
    Death-By-Dizziness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    nice post.. would you like to follow each other.!!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been looking for a new facial cleanser, so I think I will check out with NUXE one! It seems nice, and yes, I do agree that you do need to spend more money on your skin: such an important part of our bodies! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love packages, they make my day! Have a great weekend!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here! have a great weekend too, kelly! :)

      Delete
  6. omgosh the facial scrub looks really neat! you can really see the rose petals!! so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of these. I will keep them in mind when buying new products to try out. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Alandre, I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete