Saturday, July 27, 2013

OASAP #1: Short Sleeve High-Low Tee + Outfit

Happy Saturday! :)

Last night, I gave you guys a sneak peek of the items I got from OASAP and now it's time to talk about Item #1...

The first item I chose is the Short Sleeve High-Low Tee:


The tee featuring high-low hemline. Scoop neckline. Short sleeve. Patched pocket at chest. At long length cut. 

 A big top with high-low design. The large size has a comfortable feel and plenty of length and coverage for your hips.
For a good day look, you cannot beat a casual top with a pair of shorts and some cute summer jewelry.

Price: $27.90
One Size: Length -- 73-82cm/ Bust -- 114cm

This is a really good basic tee to have in our closet.
The length makes it really versatile -- we can wear it as a regular shirt, or if you'd like, as a dress!
I'm not usually too keen on ordering items that are one size, but with shirts like this, it works well -- it's quite literally "one size fits all".

It's also really soft and so comfy!
It's light enough to wear during the summer and good for layering when it starts to get cold.
Another thing I love about this tee is how we can dress it up and dress it down -- you guys know how much I love items like that. ;)

This is how I wore my Short Sleeve High-Low Tee:


I wore my shirt for a day of running errands and walking around the mall.
I wanted to wear something casual and comfy, so I paired my shirt with mint-colored jeans... and then I just accessorized to liven up the look. :)

A look at my shirt:


By the way, it's really color white (just as pictured on the website), it just doesn't look like it on my outfit photos because of the filter I used. ;)

Scoop Neckline

I find some scoop necklines to be quite stifling, but not this one -- this is just perfect!

Patched Pocket

There's really no particular function for this pocket, it's purely aesthetic... but, I think it adds a nice balance to the shirt.

Sleeve

The sleeves are longer than your average t-shirt, but it's no problem -- you can always fold it! ;)

Other parts of my outfit:


I wore my shirt with mint-colored jeans that I got from Walmart -- I don't usually find clothes that I like at Walmart, so it was a surprise when I found this. ;)

I also wore my trusty Michael Kors sandals -- which you can see a peek of in the photo above...


And I doubled up the Michael Kors love in this outfit with this brown Michael Kors bag which I got from my Mom. :)

A look at my accessories:

Gold, gold, gold!


Necklace from LOFT = LOVE! :D


Simple rings and aviator sunglasses...

And I also took a stab at sporting some arm candy! ;)


I found really cool bracelets from my long-forgotten jewelry collection, haha!
And I'm happy to finally show you guys this watch I got from New York & Company -- it's only $26 and although it's not as big as the Michael Kors watch I want (It's official: I am a Michael Kors lover!), this is good enough to hold me over until I can buy one. ;)

Now, back to the shirt...

It is also available in 


blue, rose pink, and black. :)

I definitely want to get this shirt in Blue and Black! :D

To learn more about OASAP and to shop (Of course, haha!), please click here.
You can also keep up to date with them through TwitterFacebookPinterestBlogger, and Tumblr.

What do you guys think of this Short Sleeve High-Low Tee?
Have you bought anything from OASAP before?

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! :D

***Stay tuned for OASAP Item #2!***

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites Instagram? whatmimiwrites :)

45 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing me to Oasap, Mimi! They really are awesome! By the way, this outfit is super pretty, I like the whole look!

    Love, Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other colors are really nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The High-Low tee is totally something I'd wear x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review! i might just have to put that item in my cart next time.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon! This is such an awesome tee! I am so in love with how you styled it {and how it was styled on the model}. I think I want it in every color! :)

    P.S. You have fab style lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks ok :) i like your rings :D

    Invite you to join my giveaway Imomoi giveaway and Efoxcity giveaway I hope you will join

    ~✿~Visit my blogs here~✿~
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com
    www.tokoluchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look dear!

    If you want we can follow each others! let me know sweetie..xo!

    http://pazzadimoda.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of these pants!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit!! The jewelry and bag...everything looks perfect!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog, it's very important to me read my readers comments :) Specialy yours :)
    I love your oufit! It's perfect ♥
    Thanks again for your comment!
    I will follow you and I will put your blog in my Follow list!
    Visit me more times please!

    Ebby
    http://moodadolescente.blogsopt.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi ebby! you're very welcome! thanks for visiting my blog too! :D

      Delete
  11. I really like how you styled the shirt, Mimi! I just recently got mint pants! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, stephanie! and let us know how you style your mint jeans! :)

      Delete
  12. I love wearing white shirts, this is awesome, mimi! =)

    --Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely! Especially that MK bag, good one! Enjoy your summer XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, maria! i hope you are enjoying your summer too! :D

      Delete
  14. LOVE this outfit! been hunting down mint skinnies everywhere i can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, ashley! and i knooow, same here! i was so happy when i found these mint jeans! :D

      Delete
  15. I have this shirt too! Isn't it the best? I love how comfy it is. I also really like how you styled it. Loving your mint green jeans!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i chose it because i saw it on your blog! :D

      Delete
  16. A good basic piece to have indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like white shirts! I have a ton of them, lol. :]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute Mimi! I love this outfit!

    (^з^)-☆ Dizzy
    Death-By-Dizziness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete