Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beauty haul :D

Yay for Thanksgiving break! Who's excited for Thanksgiving? :D

I can't believe Thanksgiving is only a day away! Time really flies, next thing we're gonna celebrate: Christmas! :O

I am finally done with midterms, yay! I can now resume my regular blogging schedule. I still do have some homework, but it'll work out. :)

For today's post, I have a beauty haul!

Photobucket

I got an assortment of beauty products. I will definitely do a review on them.

Should we go through all of them?

Photobucket

Covergirl Outlast Smoothwear Lipliner, $3.29 (Ulta)

There are 12 shades available. I have it in Plum (135).

Photobucket

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Blasting Mascara, $8.39 (Ulta)

They have 4 shades available. I have it in Very Black (800).


Photobucket

Covergirl TruCheeks Blush, $5.69 (Ulta)

They have 6 different combinations. Mine is combination #1.


Photobucket

Covergirl TruBlend Liquid Makeup, $8.49 (Ulta)

They have a loooootttt of shades to choose from. I picked #3 Natural Beige.

Photobucket

Covergirl TruBlend Minerals Pressed Mineral Foundation

I can't remember how much this was. I think it was discontinued or something. :/

Photobucket

MAX Factor Vivid Impact Shadow Duo, $8.69

I actually gave this one to my Mom. I'm gonna have to ask her what she thinks of it. :)



Photobucket

I can't remember what brand this lipstick is, what shade, and how much... it's been a while since I got it. Haha, but I will surely get those details down when I review this lipstick.

So yup, that's it for my haul. What are your recent beauty buys?

23 comments:

  1. Katie-- i started using lash blast, and it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Covergirl products.. I can't find them in Romania :( but they look pretty interesting, especially that blush :D The pressed foundation looks a little too dark compared with the liquid one :-? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want Lash Blast aswell

    you picked some good things mimi xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice purchases! Can't wait for the reviews because I'm not familiar with CoverGirl (don't have the brand over here)!!!

    Guess what: I'm having a sidejob on the drugstore during December - this will be sooo cool to be among all the beauty products! LOL

    So yay, I'm really into beauty products lately ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen that Lash Blast here in Norway!
    And have a great Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for thanksgiving break for you guys! :D

    Anyway, I don't have any new hauls except for my Laura Mercier foundation and the smashbox set of primers. I had to return the set the other day tho haha I did not like it.

    oh, I have that lash blast as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl, great blog!
    I think that lipstick is from Maybelline if im not mistaken, i love them!

    Marietta
    www/
    .boutiqueamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great purchases! I have a love/hate relationship with my LashBlasts haha. And I think the lipstick is from Maybelline! Not 100% sure though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that same blush and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I gotta give cover girl another shot! <3 the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm I've don't have alot of Covergirl products. I do have the lash blast though, it's a fun product! Can't wait for the reviews

    http://www.sisisparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE new makeup!!! I use lashblast too. It makes my lashes look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul and happy thanks giving that lash blast look's amazing !!! I think a review is needed xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice Haul! That lipstick looks lovey!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have the same mascara and liquid make up! Love the mascara btw,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lauren-- i wonder if you can buy covergirl products online? and yeah, the pressed foundation does look darker, probably just because of my photo editing, haha!

    Steph-- it's great, hope you can get one!

    Susi-- oooh, that's amazing! i can't wait to hear about all the beauty items you'll be surrounded with! :)

    Signe-- i hope you guys have it there, it's amazing!

    Em-- those sound good too!

    Marietta-- thanks! and i think it is from maybelline. haha.

    charmed-chick-- :D

    Kasia W.-- thanks! i haven't actually tried it. i will though!

    Brittnee-- i think so too. ;)

    Amber Blue Bird-- i have yet to use it. but it's good to hear you love it. :)

    Keirasluckycharm-- their products are good. :)

    Marisa-- agreed!

    SiSi-- will get on it soon!

    Lisa-- same here! :)

    Vintage and Cake-- coming soon! :D

    Dizzy-- thanks!

    Trendy Feeling-- i do too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are fun stuff, Mimi!:D

    Reviews coming soon, right?:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marie-- yup, reviews coming soon!

    ReplyDelete