I know you are all probably happy to be done and over with buying your Christmas gifts, but...
is there someone you forgot to buy a Christmas gift for?
were you too busy to actually look for a personal and meaningful gift for your family and friends?
did someone who wasn't on your list give you a gift, and you want to return the favor?
were you a bit low on funds, but now have some extra cash to buy little treats for your loved ones?
are there any birthdays coming up?
I didn't have enough time to get really really really good gifts for my family and friends. And besides Christmas, almost everyone I know had or is having a birthday. My younger sister just recently celebrated her birthday, my best friend turned 20, my aunt had a birthday last week, two of my friends will celebrate their birthdays in the next couple of days, another two next month, and my older sister in the next few weeks.
Fortunately, here is a gift guide to help me and you. And they definitely won't break the bank because these are all $50 and under. :)
2. eCreamery - create your own ice cream, $50 for four pints
3. Chanel nail polish, $23-$25 each
5. Aeropostale sweater bootie, $30
7. Jessica Simpson Collection shirt and shorts, $48 and $28
14. Keds leopard print sneakers, $40
15. Marc Jacobs Daisy solid perfume dome ring, $43 for .02 oz.
17. Swatch Lemon Time watch, $50
23. Gap gold shoulder bag, $40
24. Freedom for Topshop chiffon link tie bracelet, $25
29. Betsey Johnson ring, $35
32. Tocca soaps, $12 each
40. Fred Flare suede majorette gloves, $42
41. M.A.C. lip glosses, $18 each
44. Material Girl striped top, $24
49. Louis Vuitton city guide, $33
Which one(s) caught your eye?
*pages scanned from Teen Vogue, December 2010/January 2011*