Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Accessory Trend: Crazy for Color

Happy Tuesday!!! :D

It's no secret that I am a fan of color -- especially beautiful, bright colors -- so, it's also no surprise that I had to scan these pages to show you guys all these gorgeous accessories. ;)

Into the Blue -- Royal blue and gold tones together, so fantastically opulent.

Photobucket

Swingin' Citrus -- In fresh-squeezed colors, '60s-style silhouettes channel a Twiggy-brand sexiness.

Photobucket

Violet Femme -- Sequins! Feather! Five-inch stilettos! These wild purple accents are as party-ready as a Prince album.

Photobucket

Emerald City -- Exotic textures put a worldly spin on vivid green.

Photobucket

I kinda want everything, haha! ;)

What about you? Which ones are your favorites?
Are you guys ready to celebrate the Fourth tomorrow?! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Want a summer scarf? Join my ScarvesDotNet giveaway!
It is open to U.S. residents only and it will end on July 18th at 11:59pm PST.
To enter, please click here.

Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

21 comments:

  1. the green is awesome, my fave color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kinda want everything too!! but if i had to choose, i would probably lean towards the blue and green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing colour, not in my clothes, but in my accesories.
    I love all those pieces too, especially the ones in orange and green, these sandals and these 2 bags are gorgeous!

    ♥Marley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really inspiring images!

    If you like my new up and coming blog, follow me on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back ;)

    Borka
    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pairing bright accessories with whites and neutrals in the spring and summer. I tend to lean more towards orange and red shades :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love pairing bright accessories with whites and neutrals too! ;)

      Delete
  6. The violet femme has to be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, thank you! and yeah, let's follow each other. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The orange accessories are calling my name!

    ReplyDelete