Sunday, July 22, 2012

Let Me Gush: Who's Your Celebrity Crush?

Happy Weekend!
I hope you are all having a fantastic one! :)

Since it's the weekend, I thought it'd be fun to have a new Let Me Gush post.
Let's talk about our celebrity crushes... ready to gush?! ;)

10. The boys of Pretty Little Liars --

Pretty Little Liars- The Boys

I was really only supposed to include Ian Harding (more popularly known as Mr. Fitz, Aria's former English teacher/now-boyfriend), but my sister -- who is also a big PLL fan -- convinced me that I had to include all the boys of Pretty Little Liars... and she's right, how can one town have all these good-looking guys?! ;)

9. Phillip Phillips --

Phillip PhillipsPhillip Phillips <3Phillip Phillips

I know I know, another WGWG (white guy with guitar) won the latest season of American Idol, but I honestly think that Phillip Phillips was born for this -- he's talented, good-looking, and ever so humble. If American Idol doesn't make it for another season, I think we're all good because they already found P-Squared. ;)

8. Ryan Reynolds --

RYAN REYNOLDS photo | Ryan Reynolds

Women all over the world celebrated when Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson announced that they were getting a divorce. I was personally hoping he'd get together with Sandra Bullock, but nope, it didn't happen, and he is now in a pretty serious relationship with Blake Lively.
***Update: Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are now married!***

But anyways, Ryan Reynolds is handsome and hilarious = winner! ;)

7. Ryan Gosling --

Fashionism | Style Inspiration: Ryan Gosling in "Crazy Stupid Love"Ryan Gosling #Ryan #GoslingRyan Gosling in 'Crazy, Stupid, Love'

Another Canadian Ryan, Ryan Gosling has been stealing women's hearts everywhere since The Notebook, but personally, I think he's never looked as good as he looks now. And to add to that, he is a brilliant actor!

I also gotta say, no one but Ryan Gosling can pull off wearing those colored suits! Am I right or am I right? ;)

6. The Hemsworth brothers -- 

Chris Hemsworth - chris-hemsworth PhotoChris Hemsworth and Liam Hemsworthhemsworth

If you haven't heard of Chris and Liam Hemsworth, then you must be living away from modern technology.
The Hemsworth brothers are everywhere! They are both in mega blockbuster movie franchises -- Chris plays Thor in Thor and in The Avengers, while Liam plays Gale in The Hunger Games. Their personal lives have also made headlines -- Chris welcomed his first child, while Liam recently got engaged to girlfriend Miley Cyrus.

I was really only supposed to include Chris Hemsworth, but again, my sister convinced me to add Liam to the list.
Even though I would pick Chris over Liam any day, I gotta say, Liam is pretty good-looking too, especially as Gale, haha! ;)

5. Joseph Gordon-Levitt --

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

I've loved Joseph Gordon-Levitt since Angels in the Outfield and 10 Things I Hate About You (two movies that my older sister and I used to watch all the time, haha!). I'm really happy he wasn't hit with the "child star curse" because, let's be honest, the world is a far better place with JGL. ;)

4. Hunter Parrish --

Hunter Parrish.

I should've listened to my older sister when she said I should watch Weeds, haha! ;)
Hunter Parrish has the classic all-American look. He is soooo handsome! And have you heard him sing?! Bonus points!

3. Zac Efron --

zac efronZac Efron - zac-efron PhotoZac Efron

Okay, how many of you got nervous and thought Zac Efron wasn't on this list?! ;)
Like Hunter Parrish, Zac Efron has the classic all-American look. Have you seen the color of his eyes?! Gorgeous!

2. Matt Bomer --

(Matt Bomer)Matt Bomermatt bomer

Again, I should've listened to my older sister when she said I should watch White Collar, haha! ;)
I got to take a good look at Matt Bomer when he guested on Glee as Cooper Anderson (Blaine's older brother) -- and thank heavens for that because if he didn't, I never would've known the perfection that is Matt Bomer!

My sister said Matt Bomer looks like a living, breathing Disney prince -- and she is so right!
Who else agrees with my sister's description of Mr. Bomer?! ;)

1. Prince Harry --

Prince Harry :)Prince HarryPrince HarryPrince harry <3

From a living, breathing Disney-looking prince, we end our list with a real, living, breathing prince! ;)
Although he isn't technically a celebrity, this list wouldn't be complete without including the World's Most Eligible Bachelor.

The British Royals have been everywhere with last year's Royal Wedding, this year's Diamond Jubilee Celebrations, and of course, the upcoming London Olympics! Along with that, it seems like the whole world has now put their focus on the ever-so-dashing Prince Harry.

 Wild partying and womanizing headlines aside (***Update: Add naked Las Vegas pictures to the list...***), Prince Harry is sure turning out to be a real-life prince charming (He's still #1 on my list despite those pictures!) -- he's handsome, charitable, and looking for his princess single. He looks amazing in both a suit and his uniform (as you can see above, haha!). Oh, and have you seen him with children? So cute! ;)

So, that's it for this post... I'm getting the feeling I get whenever I know I'm forgetting something because I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of people who should be on this list. Maybe I'll make a Part 2 sometime soon, so...

Who are your celebrity crushes? Who else should gain a spot on this list?
Which of these men are also on your list?

I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday! And I wish all of you a fantastic week ahead! :D

------------------------------------------------------------

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and Be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

109 comments:

  1. Oh Matt Bomer is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister described him perfectly:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zac Efron is my favourite here. But Matt Bomer, I'll have to catch one of his shows to see if he is as good as his pictures (you know how David Beckham is all good until he speaks, yuck!) Prince Harry, on the other hand, is okay in pictures, but his voice makes him. I love listening to both princes speak! Thanks for the eye candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh, i hate david beckham's voice, it's so small and squeaky! and me too, i love hearing both princes speak, i love their accent! :)

      Delete
  4. I love Phillip Phillips and Matt Bomer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Sunday Eye Candy! Pretty Little Liars definitely the boys of summer. Don't forget to add Nate to that group (Maya's cousin)..Sterling Sulieman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're very welcome! and yeah, he's part of that group too, along with holden. :)

      Delete
  6. ooo you know how to pick them! mine is hands down james franco :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh, i love james franco too! must add him to part 2! ;)

      Delete
  7. Matt bomer, ahaha

    New post at my blog http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. With you on Ryan Gosling, swoon! I'd also add Robert Pattinson and Ed Westwick - I have a thing for British accents, lol! :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have a thing for british accents too, haha! okay, they're both included in part 2. ;)

      Delete
  9. Hahaa, nice choices!! xo

    www.theclothesmaiden.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness, I agree with this list! I have a huge crush on Zac Efron!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh they are all so handsome, I like mayority of them
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard anything about Zac in ages! Not in Sweden at least. I don't really have a list:/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a celebrity crush on John Hamm! Hes so cute and funny :)! I am your newest follower! Happy Sunday. I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for following! i am also already following your blog. :D happy sunday! :)

      Delete
  14. loving me some Matt Bomer these days! the sole reason I even want to see Magic Mike!

    <3

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaahhh, i want to see magic mike too! ;)

      Delete
  15. Damn you've done a great job with this list! I think I agree with them all, although I really do like the Hemsworth bros these days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, haha, thanks! ;) and yay, i'm glad you agree with all of them. :)

      Delete
  16. Such a fun post. Its a toss up. Love Matt Bomber and Ryan Gosling..and Jo Gordon-levitts. Lots of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yeah, it's really hard to choose, huh? ;)

      Delete
  17. All these boys would be on my list too! Especially Ryan Gosling WOO! lol!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. matt bomer looks nice. unfortunately... i dont have a celeb crush at this time :(
    whats wrong with me! lol
    have a great start to your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, haha! you can take your pick here. ;) have a great week! :D

      Delete
  19. I love Colin Firth even if he could be my father, lol.
    And I wish I could have brothers like The Hemsworths *_*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love colin firth too, haha! and yeah, the hemsworths seem like really cool brothers. ;)

      Delete
  20. Cool post. My choice is always Ryan Reynolds.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome post! :)
    Zac Efron for me! <3
    And yea, I'd include Robert Pattinson too. :)
    Your newest follower this side, From India.
    Do check out my blog!
    Love! :*
    Trippin' on Fashion.
    www.blackstuddedlove.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, robert pattinson will definitely be in part 2! ;) thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  22. now following you dear...... thanks for visiting my blog.. hope you follow back..

    regards,
    www.poetashwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! and thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  23. thanks mimi :)♥
    yes, at the moment it's very difficult to blog about what i want, i have no ideas :/

    aussichts-los.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome, kaddy! and don't worry, i'm sure inspiration will strike when you least expect it. :)

      Delete
  24. Thanks for your visit. Now I follow your blog.
    Please follow me.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post! I love it! ^^ I might will write this kind of thing too, of course inspired by you, hehe. You have an amazing blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    PS: I don't post shits... :p

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you! yeah, let's follow each other! :)
      p.s. i'd love to see your very own list of celebrity crushes. leave me a link, ok? :)

      Delete
  26. Drool-worthy post, darling!
    Especially loving Matt Bomer!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love them<3 yeah prince harry is really cool
    thanks forur comment. btw maybe we can fllw each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he does seem really cool, huh? ;) and yeah, let's follow each other. :)

      Delete
  28. dear gog! r u trying to give me an heart atack! *.* gorgeoussssssssss meeennnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your blog! I follow you now! Hope you will follow me back ))

    ReplyDelete
  30. nice, nice;-)
    would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  31. i love how joseph gordon levitt is on this list!!! not only is he cute, he's an incredible actor as well! I love him in 500 days of summer!!! *giggles* ooh, and i love Phillip Phillips too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow! the two Ryans are my crushes too! would you like to follow each other? i'm following you now.

    http://thisbrightness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, those two ryans, haha! ;) yeah, sure! thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  33. So hot guys!

    Daria from www.cinnamon-star.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I personally adore Robert Schwartzman - who played Michael Moscovitz in 'The Princess Diaries'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. OMG, very nice pictures, and very pretty guys hahah
    I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Ryan Gosling too (like probably 90% women in this world)
    although I would add Josh Hartnett to that list

    ♥Marley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omggg, i love josh hartnett too! i used to have the biggest crush on him! ;)

      Delete
  36. The Hemsworth brothers and Matt Bomer is my favorite! so handsomeeeeeee :D
    really great to read your blog dear. i follow you! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for finding the time to leave a comment on my blog;
    This is a YUMMY post. I'm in love with Ryan Gosling. I think he's the HOTTEST guy on earth. (after my boyfriend of course ;) Or maybe he's even hotter hahaha)

    Following <3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're very welcome! and haha, that made me laugh! ;D

      Delete
  38. I heart Ryan Reynolds and your blog! www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. thank you for the encouraging words, i wish you luck in your decisions too!! i have always loved joseph gordon levitt, he is so quirky and of course insanely good looking haha

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I agree with you on so many of these, including Ryan Gosling (definitely the hottest--and looks the best now); Chris Hemsworth, Matt Bomer (a real-life Disney prince, indeed) and JGL. Such a soft spot in my heart for these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like Matt Bomer too but I think he's gay : ( Women everywhere probably weep when they hear this lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, he is actually gay. he has three kids with his partner. definitely broke my heart when my sister told me that, haha. ;)

      Delete
  42. I have lots of crushes! Definitely Ryan Gosling!!! And Robert Pattinson!!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. r.patz is definitely getting a ton of votes! ;)

      Delete
  43. yes to ryan gosling(!), chris hemsworth (not liam, sorry!), joseph-gordon levitt & prince harry!

    my other crushes include brad pitt & johnny depp (both over 40, i know!), henry cavill (new superman, loved him since tudors)& joe manganiello (true blood)


    xo julesinflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh, yes to henry cavill! ;) i also like brad pitt. as for johnny depp, there are times i think he's cute, other times not really, haha! ;)

      Delete
  44. ryan and joseph are FOR SURE my biggest celebrity crushes...oh and channing tatum...he is SO YUMMY! LoL


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omggg, i can't believe i forgot about channing tatum! :O

      Delete
  45. Hi Mimi,
    First of all, I want to thank you for looking up Dermalociga for me to see if it was included inthe sale. It was very sweet, and I really appreciate it.

    I love this list, but I think it is missing two important hotties: Alexander Skarsgård and Charlie Hunnam (from True Blood and Sons of Anarchy, two of my favorite shows).

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi erin! it was no problem, you're very welcome! :D
      i'll add alexander skarsgard to my next post just for you! and i have to look up charlie hunnam. ;)

      Delete
  46. Phillip Phillips is soooo darn cute, I'm glad he won hehe... he sure was born for it!!! And yes, OMG, Prince Harry is a hottie, I used to love prince william, but now that he's lost his hair, the little bro has taken the lead!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, prince harry definitely looks way better than his brother! and the funny thing is, he didn't use to be so cute. ;)

      Delete
  47. I like Ryan Gosling!!!
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  48. I LOVE THEM ALL. Especially Prince Harry, wish I was a little bit older, keep trying to tell myself that 10 years is an acceptable age gap and I can become his princess ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, haha! he is 6 years older than me, but hey, 10 years is not so bad. ;)

      Delete
  49. thanks for stopping by! and sure, i'll check out your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love Chris Hemsworth, Ryan Gosling, and Matt Bomer! Love this post!

    xo Jo

    http://whiterosesandcoffee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  51. Definitely agree with Joseph Gordon-Levitt love all of the movies he's in, plus he's a cutie! :-) xo

    http://electricdaisies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  52. I absolutely adore Ryan Reynolds, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  53. i cannot believe i didn't see this post before. i must say, you got everything SPOT ON!!! although, i'm not a PLL fan, i think Ian Harding is one good looking guy. And Phillip Phillips definitely grew on me when i started to watch the last few AI episodes. Of course, Zac Efron is on my list. i've had a crush on him ever since his summerland days when he still had a gap in his teeth. LOL.

    Want to win a $30 coupon to Chicnova? Come and enter here! :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, yay, glad you think so! and haha, i remember zac efron's summerland days! ;)

      Delete