I hope you all had a happy, happy 4th of July! And thanks for all the birthday greetings, I really appreciate it! :)
A couple of months ago, I became a BzzAgent and I got my very first BzzKit this past May -- I was so excited!
my first ever BzzKit
I was given the DR. SCHOLL'S® MASSAGING GEL™ INSOLES to use and review for you guys.
Enjoy energizing support and cushioning for your on-the-go lifestyle.
Besides the massaging gel insoles, I also got a BzzGuide and some coupons to give away to family and friends.
My Mom gave away some of the coupons to her co-workers, and the other ones I gave to my friends whose jobs require them to stand all day -- needless to say, they were all so excited to get their very own massaging gel insoles. :)
A little something about DR. SCHOLL'S® MASSAGING GEL™ INSOLES:
Make every day feel better with Dr. Scholl's® Massaging Gel™ Insoles. The Dual Wave Design™ massages your feet with every step, so you feel energizing support and cushioning.
- Doubles the comfort in your shoes* (For those with foot discomfort.)
- Absorbs shock all day, every day
- All-day comfort
How It Works:
- Delivers energizing support and cushioning
- Massaging Gel™ waves cushion where you need it most
- Ultra-soft blue gel provides superior shock absorption where you need it most
- Firmer purple gel provides added support
How To Use:
- Your shoes' current insoles are probably removable -- take them out first.
- Place insole into shoe to test for size.
- If needed, trim along the outline (on bottom of insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
- Insert insole into shoe, gel side down.
- Replace the insoles every six months.
outline (for sizes 6-9)
Men's (sizes 8-13)
Women's (sizes 6-10)
Designed to fit:
I used my massaging gel insoles for my tennis shoes -- they're the shoes I wear when I work out and when I go walking, so I really need them to be as comfortable as they possibly can. My shoes are already quite comfortable, but having these insoles made them even more comfy. My heels and toes don't feel as sore as before.
You have to cut the insoles according to your shoe size -- my shoes are size 7, but I had to cut my insoles to size 6.
They are fairly simple and easy to put into the shoes of your choice.
They are sold at most drugstores, grocery stores, discount mass retailers, and online.
Click here to get a coupon (Save $2!) and to try these massaging gel insoles risk free (money back guarantee!).
Have you ever tried DR. SCHOLL'S® MASSAGING GEL™ INSOLES before?
Is it something you might want to try?
I wish everyone a happy weekend! :D
P.S. Want a summer scarf? Join my ScarvesDotNet giveaway!
It is open to U.S. residents only and it will end on July 18th at 11:59pm PST.