Sunday, July 8, 2012

I'm dreaming of...

my future kitchen! ;)

I've noticed that I have been spending a lot of time in the kitchen lately.
I'm guessing it's because of summer and the heat -- I am constantly hungry and thirsty, haha!

Because my family and I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, I want my future kitchen to have everything we're ever gonna need. I want it to be sort of a sanctuary for everyone. :)

Here are some kitchen inspirations from Pinterest:

dream kitchen dream kitchen dream kitchen

I love the look of stainless steel appliances!

kitchen dream...dream kitchen

I'm gonna make sure to always have fresh flowers...

Dream kitchen. #kitchen

I love the chandeliers and the bar stools!

dream kitchen #kitchen

I'm definitely gonna need tons of storage space.
I think it's better to have empty drawers than to have stuff lying around because you have nowhere to put them in, haha! ;)

dream kitchen #kitchen

It would also be nice to have a lot of counter space. And of course, an island is a must!

#kitchen, dream kitchen!

I love open spaces and big windows!
I love it when natural light floods a room. :)

Dream kitchen  #kitchen

I think it's important to have enough seating for everyone -- it's fun to hang out with family and friends in the kitchen! ;)

dream kitchen #kitchen

I would also love to have a big sink!

my dream dream DREAM kitchen!

This kitchen is perfect for entertaining!
I love the pin lights, the high ceiling, and the exposed beams! :)

What does your dream kitchen look like?
If you could have any of the kitchens above, which ones would you pick?

I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Want a summer scarf? Join my ScarvesDotNet giveaway!
It is open to U.S. residents only and it will end on July 18th at 11:59pm PST.
To enter, please click here.

Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

51 comments:

  1. Omg! I was looking through interior design stuff as I'm moving places soon and you posted these, thank you so much!!! it's a total inspiration for me :)

    ps: thx for commenting on my post, really appreciate it!
    Followed your lovely blog, do follow mine too if you like it, thanks ;) xoxo

    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're very welcome, i'm glad these helped you! and good luck with the move! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow beautiful selection of kitchens!!! I like all!!!
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveee the inspiration***
    KIKO and BC are international brands i think u can find them in your country

    ReplyDelete
  4. interior pictures always make me wish I had my own house with a gigantic kitchen! I loooooooooooooooooooooove these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet inspiration. I kind of feel the kitchen is the heart of the home when you aren't sleeping, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a long time until I get my own house, but I definitely do dream about it a lot (especially on Pinterest, haha). Your blog is cute! Do you want to follow each other?

    xx,
    LLE
    http://living-learning-eating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks! and yeah, let's follow each other! :)

      Delete
  7. those are totally my style...love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post!!! I like all!!! Great blog!!!
    If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.gr/

    Kisses
    the scent of glamour

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE farmhouse sinks! i really want one in my home, too =) great post!

    xx james

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree about the fresh flowers- I can never get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dream kitchen would probably look quite similar to yours :p
    I love big windows! a kitchen leading to an indoor garden filled
    with fresh grown tomatoes, spinach, raspberries <3 :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, that sounds so beautiful, peiji! i would love to have a beautiful garden too. :)

      Delete
  12. #3 is my fav... i also like the exposed beams in the last photo
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful kitchen inspiration. I can't wait to have a house that I can actually design a fabulous kitchen in. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful kitchens -- great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these kitchens! Makes the one I have now look like small potatoes but I can dream...:-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love, love seeing kitchen spaces on Pinterest. Open concept, big windows, clean and crisp--I think we're on the same page when it comes to awesome kitchens...and I don't even cook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, haha! it's just nice to have a gorgeous kitchen! ;)

      Delete
  17. Thank you Mimi for your comment on my blog,,, you're a sky ..... Hopefully you will be encouraged and FOLLOW ME, AND YOU STILL I ...
    I must say I loved your post,,, the photos are wonderful ....
    I have new post if you want to visit me,,,
    xoxo
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! and i think i already follow you, but i'll check again. :)

      Delete
  18. i'm always wondering about my future house and how i'd like it. i really love it when you have a old building but modern inside :D

    Tasha
    http://natashaakate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh, I love, love, love this! Oh to have a big, wonderful kitchen one day...just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love thinking about my dream house as well!
    Although I don't spend much time in kitchen,
    this gives me a great inspiration (:

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like kitchen #5! It looks cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the kitchen inspiration!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. ah, it would be super nice to have a HUUUUGE kitchen with a HUUUUUGE island in the middle with lots and lots and lots of cookies and different snacks. hehe :D

    Win a $50 giftcard to Shappy Apple! Come and join. :]

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh you dont know how addictive pintrest is :P I have been looking at kitchen pictures too..and talking about renovating my bf's kitchen..of course I want to have what I want ;) I love all of the kitchens above :D Although I think white kitchen is starting to grow on me :D

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, of course, you'll be the boss. ;)

      Delete