Sunday, July 29, 2012

Apothica Shoutout + Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday! :D

I just wanted to send a special shoutout to our friends over at www.apothica.com!
I made a post about Father's Day, and they sent me a goodie bag of amazing The Art Of Shaving products to give to my Dad! :)

014
thank you note from Katie

I was so happy to have an additional gift to give to my Dad. :)

005

Thank you, Apothica! :)

018
The Art Of Shaving: Unscented Shaving Cream/ Razor Travel Case/ Unscented Pre-Shave Oil

I think it's safe to say that my Dad is now a huge fan of The Art Of Shaving! ;)

To learn more about The Art Of Shaving and other brands, you can check out www.apothica.com.

RELAX

I hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday! :D

Happy Weekend!
IMATS Spotlight: KollagenX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. Win any bag of your choice from Twisted Orchid (worth $80 or less)!
It is open to U.S. residents only and it will end on August 23rd at 11:59pm PST.
To enter, please click here.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and Be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)