Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tagged by Viva La Breee! :)


Thanks, Breee for this tag! I love the questions you asked. :)
At the end of these questions, I will make up my own 8 questions and tag 5 other bloggers. :)

1. Who inspires you the most? - People who have made it through hardship and came out successful inspire me the most. As long as you have dedication, drive, and motivation, you can surely achieve all your dreams and goals. Rachael Ray and Bobby Flay are two examples of people who have gone through tough times, but used it to make their dreams come true. Another thing I love the most about them? They help others achieve their dreams too. :)


2. Name one thing that means a lot to you. - Hands down, family.

3. What makes you cry? - Sad movies always make me cry. Two Disney movies that always get me? The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast. The scene where Simba tries to wake up Mufasa always always make me cry. The way the Beast and Gaston treat Belle's Dad always make me cry too.


4. If I was a genie and I could grant your 3 wishes, what would you wish for? -
  • This is gonna sound cheesy, but I really would wish for world peace.
  • For my family to be happy, healthy, and safe all the time. (That counts as 1 wish, right? Haha.)
  • For me to have the means to help those who need it the most.

5. What is your ideal date? - I have never been on one (yes, I am 20 years old, but I haven't gone out on a date, haha), but when I do go I think a dinner and a movie would be good. A date to the Santa Monica Pier would be nice too. :)


6. What is your favorite quote of the moment?

"Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned life is like an hour glass, and when things hit rock bottom, you just have to wait for it to be turned around again."

7. Which is more important-being happy or making someone happy? (Keep in mind it is not the same thing, because you can make someone happy and be miserable at the same time)
- The way I see it is if you're not happy, then you can't really make someone happy. So be happy, then your happiness will rub off on others. :D

8. What is your favorite corny pick-up line? :)
- "Is this seat taken?" "No." "Are you?" Hahaha.

My 8 questions:

1. What is your all-time favorite movie?

2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What do you want your life to be like by that time?

3. There was another earthquake here in California yesterday. I'm just wondering, do you believe in "end of the world"? (Sorry, if this is too heavy to think about! I'm just really wondering.)

4. Okay, no more heavy questions. What is your favorite summer purchase so far?

5. What was your first job?

6. Why did you decide to start blogging?

7. Where do you and your friends like to hang out?

8. If you could go back to any age, what age would that be and why?

I tag the following lovely ladies:

LyddieGal
Marcie
Charly
Tayebug
Lisa Lisa Lisa

And anyone who wants to do this tag is welcome to do so as well! :D

*all images from Google*

27 comments:

  1. I love reading your answers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing some tidbits about yourself! Aw, the Lion King made me cry too ... and so did Mulan ... Finding Nemo ... Wall-E made me bawl ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! That pick up line cracked me up. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa-- it was my pleasure. :) omg, yes, mulan made me cry too!

    Leenda-- hahaha, it's soo funny, it never gets old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the lion king makes me cry too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. both of those disney movies are so sad!! i completely understand the crying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin Charlotte Humphrey-- ;)

    Shelley Ann-- haha, yea, until now they make me cry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah. love the quote and the pick-up line:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the quote.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any Disney movie calls for weeping. I saw Toy Story 3 this weekend ( Pixar- but still.) and cried, no, BAWLED. My boyfriend just shook his head. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pick-up line made me laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's not cheesy to wish for world peace!:-) I wish I would have had that pick up line when I was single. haha

    Thanks for tagging me, I will get my tag up next week after I have some time to think through the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love Rachael Ray and Bobby Flay! Amazing people!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i've never heard that pick up line before but it's hilarious! and that scene in the lion king made me sob too. i find myself crying at movies all the time--and i see a lot of movies!

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carrie-- :D

    Marie-- it's very inspirational. :)

    Marie-- haha. my friend told me she cried too. i haven't seen it though.

    M.A-- haha, it's really funny. ;)

    Tayebug-- i look forward to reading your answers. :)

    Dizzy-- :D

    Cheryl-- it's really funny, i read it online. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh those disney movies -- such tearjerkers!
    And I hope you get to go on your date soon, with someone really great.

    thanks for the tag!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  17. LyddieGal-- thank you!!! and no prob! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Mimi, your so sweet! Just love ya! :0
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  19. georgia-- aww, thank you so so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was so excited when I was reading this article love your answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. DKFS-- aww, thank you soo much! :)

    ChYmEc!nDy**-- thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing, what great answers and a great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kim-- it was fun to share a little bit about me with everyone. thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. ur welcome!

    I love your answers! well done!


    :D

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete