Thursday, November 8, 2012

Anastasia of Beverly Hills: Want You To Want Me Kit

Happy Thursday!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I shared with you guys my mini-haul from Anastasia of Beverly Hills and I was also able to review the Kisses On My List set... and for today's post, I just wanted to feature and review Anastasia's Want You To Want Me kit. :)
(To see my "haul"/ makeup charts/ PR Kit, please click here. To read about the Kisses On My List set, please click here.)

Want You To Want Me Kit:


The Want You To Want Me is a kit within a clutch…a nod to the glam and decadence of the 1970s. 
This set includes a deluxe eye shadow palette featuring an array of 70s rock inspired shades for a beautiful holiday look.


I love how luxurious the velvet design is! :D

FEATURES & BENEFITS
 - Velvety smooth matte and hydrating Illumin8 shimmer shades keep eyes looking glam and crease-free. 
 - High-pigment shadows can be worn dry for a sheer wash of color.
Wear wet to transform shadow into liner or for a bold metallic finish. 
 - Dual-sided eye shadow brush included. 
 - Jet black liquid eye liner creates the perfect thin line for a dramatic eye.
 - Mini Clear Brow Gel sets brows in place all day and night.

 

The mirrored compact with brush features nine matte and pearlized nude and plum shadows, Liquid Eye Liner, and Mini Clear Brow Gel to turn your eyes into a velvet goldmine.


With shadow tints like Power Ballad, Jellies, Platform Wedge, and Ziggy…how can you go wrong! 
Toss this gorgeous palette in your clutch for touch-ups wherever your night takes you.

Cool vinyl record-inspired PR Kit featuring the names of the eye shadow colors... :)

I really think Anastasia of Beverly Hills' PR Kits are the best! :D

A close up look at the eye shadow colors:


Top Row (L-R): Platform Wedge, Front Row Center, Ziggy
Middle Row (L-R): Members Only, Power Ballad, Jellies
Bottom Row (L-R): Graphic T's, Brass In Pocket, Iron On

As usual, this eye shadow is really, really excellent!
The colors are beautiful, but not too out there, so this is totally gonna be perfect for makeup newbies and makeup junkies alike.

I also love how versatile these shades are.
It's great that this palette has both light and dark shades = perfect for whatever mood you're in -- neutral, dramatic, or smokey! ;)


This kit comes with a Mini Clear Brow Gel and a Jet Black Liquid Eye Liner.

I think these two products are a really nice addition to the kit! :)


They also provide a dual-sided eye shadow brush.

I don't really use this because I much prefer using my eye shadow brushes, but I think it's good to have a backup brush just in case you are without your regular brushes. :)


This will make such an awesome Christmas gift -- as I mentioned above, I'm sure both makeup newbies and makeup experts will be ecstatic to receive this kit!

The Want You To Want Me kit retails for $34 -- I think that's a really good price, especially considering you get four items in one kit. :)

This kit and all other Anastasia of Beverly Hills products are available at all Sephora stores and online at www.anastasia.net.

What do you guys think? Is this something you might want to buy?
Have you ever bought anything from Anastasia of Beverly Hills before?

I wish you all a fantastic Friday!
Yay for the weekend! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I have two giveaways for you guys right now! Please do enter if you haven't already. :)
Open to United States residents only. Ends 11/18.
Open internationally. Ends 11/25.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

32 comments:

  1. This kit looks great!
    Anastasia, the owner, it's actually from my country, Romania. I need to try some of her products.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome :)
    lovely blog.
    Following your blog. follower#1721

    hope you will visit & follow my blog.
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog <3
    Check out mine sometime if you want :))
    xx

    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it just fabulous! love mine. Happy Weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of the brand. I must say the packaging is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....it definitely got me to want it. I love the outside and the chic-ness of the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, haha, yay for that! ;) and i love how chic it is too! :)

      Delete
  7. Amazing shades!

    Huge hugs Gittemary.com
    Facebook.com/ThePictureOfMary
    Youtube.com/Gittemary

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shades are really pretty! And you're right, they're versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how ziggy looks, it's a pretty color! =)

    --Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a great palette!!! The colors are very light and low key which is good. It would definitely make a great Christmas gift. Thanks for the idea! :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so right, just $34? That's a bargain, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This really looks like a great Christmas gift, I'd love to receive this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds lovely! I agree a great x-mas gift, and the price I’m lovin!!!

    ReplyDelete