Thursday, November 29, 2012

Out and About: Cost Plus World Market

Happy Thursday!

One of my family's favorite things to do is going to Cost Plus World Market -- they have THE cutest things ever! 
And they also have wines, chocolates, and other food items that are hard to find elsewhere. :D

I was able to take a few pictures on my phone as I was walking around the store:


Keep Calm and Carry On! :)


This picture frame is so cool!
One of the things on my bucket list is to take a requisite-phone booth tourist photo when I visit London, haha! ;) 


If you've read some of my older posts, you might remember all about my obsession with all things London, haha!
This is so perfect, I love it! :)


I would also love to visit Paris, of course!


They have pashminas and other cute accessories!


These chocolates are so so so delicious!!!


Chocolates, chocolates, and more chocolates!

The only thing I bought was a scone mix (a post on that soon!), but I was definitely very happy just walking around the whole store. :)

Have you shopped at Cost Plus World Market before?
How's your week going?

Hang in there, guys! It's almost the weekend! ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

29 comments:

  1. awww i loveee cost plus world market!!! they have yummy treats and snacks and i bought a lot of their kitchen stuffs hehe. i use to wander there all the time when i was still in the states!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never shopped there b4. looks nice
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never shopped there before, I've actually never heard of it. I do own two of those Paris wall hanging though; they are up in the living room of my apartment - I think I got them from this store here called Ollies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great place to find lovely treasures, I really sit we had a store like this here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics, thanks for sharing!
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, I would love to keep in touch through comments!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  6. just heard of this kind of market, they sell really nice things from accessory to food, no? my favorite would be the telephone frame!!<333

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the style of things in this shop-especially the paris picture :)

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love shops like this :) They can keep me entertained for hours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmm chocolates haha

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard of this store before. It looks like it has a lot of wonderful things though. I would love to have some of those hard to find chocolates. I am addicted to chocolate.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's always something interesting to see at the World Market. LOL. I love that place.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The store looks awesome! I don't know if there is Cost Plus World Market in colorado, but I'm gunna find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really hope there's one near you, it's such an awesome store! :)

      Delete