Monday, November 26, 2012

Influenster: Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips

Happy Monday again! ;)

I just recently finished the 20-Day Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Challenge... I was going to wait a couple more days before writing this review, but I am so excited to share it with you guys, so I'm just gonna jump right in and start this post, haha! ;)

I've heard all about Influenster from fellow bloggers, but it took me a few months to actually join... it's a good thing that I did because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to try out this awesome product!



Why pay for Professional teeth whitening treatments? Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects is just as effective. These whitestrips are formulated with the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use. Apply once a day for 30 minutes. You'll start seeing a whiter smile after three days, with full results in 20.

- Professional teeth whitening at home.
- Advanced Seal™ Technology no-slip grip stays put so you can talk and drink water while whitening teeth.
- Apply once a day for 30 minutes.
- Results last up to 12 months.
- Uses the same enamel-safe teeth whitening agent dentists use.
- For level 4 whitening on teeth whitening meter.



Over time, your teeth yellow due to everyday activities and indulgences such as coffee, tea, and wine. While precautions can be taken, if you're not actively whitening your smile, you're yellowing it. From the #1 most awarded whitening brand by beauty editors, Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips is here to help you achieve a whiter, brighter smile that lasts. With these Whitestrips, the secret is in the strip...

- Removes over 10 years of set-in stains.
- Whitens 25X better than a leading whitening toothpaste.
- Advanced Seal no-slip technology helps Whitestrips conform to teeth for noticeable whitening results without the mess, exclusively brought to you by Crest Whitestrips.
- Same enamel-safe ingredient that dentists use.


3 easy steps to a beautiful, whiter smile:

1. Peel Crest 3D White Whitestrips from backing liner.
2. Apply the lower strip first. Using a mirror, apply gel side of strip on front teeth. Align straight edge of strip with gumline. For products with Advanced Seal Technology, press gently with finger pads for 2-3 seconds onto front side of teeth. Fold over teeth. For products with Advanced Seal Technology, press gently with finger pads for 2-3 seconds onto back side of teeth.
3. Wear for recommended time, remove, and discard.


The directions are very easy to follow.
The little pamphlet pictured above gives other guidelines on how to use these whitening strips. 

Everything is pretty straight forward and they lay everything out for you, so there's really not much confusion when using these strips. :)


There are 20 strips in one package.

It doesn't have a minty or toothpaste-like flavor -- I wish it did, though.
It has a plastic-y taste, but it's nothing gross. It did make me gag a little at first, but I got used to it as time went on.

The top strip goes on with no problem. The lower strip, on the other hand, slides down and is a bit hard to apply at times.
But putting the strips on definitely got easier as I got used to it. :)

I'm not sure if there's a specific reason behind the length of the strips, but I wish they were longer (especially the lower one).
They don't really cover everything, and I seriously wish they did because they work so well!

At first I was kind of unsure about whether or not I should include pictures of my teeth on this review, but I figured I should in order to show you guys how well it works. :)

Here goes:


Top to Bottom: Start, Day 5, Day 10, Day 15, End

Please excuse the lip balm overdose (haha!) and the Day 15 photo -- I forgot to take a nice picture for it, so I had to crop one of my actual photos taken on that day. ;)

I noticed that my teeth gradually got whiter.
These strips work. They are very effective.
And now that I finished using the 20 strips from my complimentary kit from Influenster, I am definitely considering buying my very own kit.

The price ranges around $40-$45, depending on where you buy it.
It's quite pricey, but it works amazingly well -- it's definitely worth it!

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are available at retailers like CVS, Walgreens, Target, and Walmart and e-retailers like amazon.com, eStore.com, and Soap.com.


Get your very own kit now, guys -- remember, "If You're Not Whitening, You're Yellowing!" ;)

Have you tried using Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips before?
Is this something you would be interested in?

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

61 comments:

  1. i still need to finish mine but you did a great job :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your review Mimi! I will definitely give these a try if I'm ever in the mood to whiten my teeth. Just one thing. I have sensitive teeth and use special enamel toothpaste....do you know if it would be okay with thin enamel teeth?

    xo
    http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi reese, it's great to hear from you!!! :D i read on the label that it's okay to use the whitening strips with thin enamel teeth. :)

      Delete
  3. Great review! You have a gorgeous smile, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to review this! thanks for the reminder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review!

    Enter our international giveaway at http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/international-give-away.html

    Sita & Radha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh this looks like a great product! your teeth sure look very white in the last photo, although they were pretty white to begin with. definitely going to have a look at this product! thanks for sharing this review =)

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been wanting to try them, now you convinced me! I am adding them to my husband's shopping list while he is in the US :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a gorgeous smile, Mimi! I use these all the time, and am always amazed at the results! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a gorgeous smile,
    nice !! :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing, I never thought these things would work! Once my braces are off, I'll have to give this a try! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didn't think so either, but it's really amazing! so effective. :D

      Delete
  11. I want your teeth! It beats spending $500 for Zoom whitening like I did, even though it lasted 5 years lol! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow, 5 years?! but for $500, it really better last that long, huh? ;)

      Delete
  12. Thanks for this great review and for including the images, can really see the difference! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! and yup, it's really such a brilliant product! :)

      Delete
  13. Hello hun, thanks for checking out my blog, I'm now following via GFC.
    Follow back, please? :)
    toothfairygardy.blogspot.gr
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've read so many wonderful reviews about this product! Your teeth look so sparkling white!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been considering trying this product. I will be picking up some to try over Christmas.

    We signed up for Influenster a few days ago and are still trying to figure it all out.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, let me know how you like it! and yay, you guys now have influenster! it's a bit confusing at first, but you'll get the hang of it! :D

      Delete
  16. wow you have a great smile and beautiful teeth!
    I wish I had teeth like yours lol :p

    I've been wanting to try these for so long!
    I got samples a while back, but I guess I was too
    afraid to try it and by the time I was ready... it
    was expired -.- but I should definitely get myself
    a box for this holiday :p

    I've never heard of influenster, will have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks, peiji! :)
      i think you'll definitely love this! :)

      Delete
  17. You have nice teeth and nice smile! I have tried this but it's not as effective as yours. Hey, drop by my blog. Thanks!

    xo Jo

    http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cool - I've tried those before myself but the bottom strip seems difficult to keep on for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! the bottom strip was a bit of a problem. but other than that, i loved it! :)

      Delete
  19. Okay, I have got to try this! BTW, you have a nice smile! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, rebekah! let me know how you like them! :)

      Delete
  20. Woah, you can really see the difference! This sounds promising. I HAVE to try it. :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've never tried them, but I think I would like too.
    Great review! and gurrl you got some nice teeth LOL

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, it really does work! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  23. They do work, but some people might get very sensitive teeth from it. I think Stella white strips are much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing.
    3d whitestrips

    ReplyDelete
  25. I read your blog on a daily basis. This is a really great and informative post. Thanks for sharing.
    Crest 3D White

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really Good tips and advises you have just shared. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a piece of nice information. Looking forward for more views and ideas, Keep up the good work! Tandblegning

    ReplyDelete