Happy Monday again! ;)
I just recently finished the 20-Day Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Challenge... I was going to wait a couple more days before writing this review, but I am so excited to share it with you guys, so I'm just gonna jump right in and start this post, haha! ;)
I've heard all about Influenster from fellow bloggers, but it took me a few months to actually join... it's a good thing that I did because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to try out this awesome product!
Why pay for Professional teeth whitening treatments? Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects is just as effective. These whitestrips are formulated with the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use. Apply once a day for 30 minutes. You'll start seeing a whiter smile after three days, with full results in 20.
- Professional teeth whitening at home.
- Advanced Seal™ Technology no-slip grip stays put so you can talk and drink water while whitening teeth.
- Apply once a day for 30 minutes.
- Results last up to 12 months.
- Uses the same enamel-safe teeth whitening agent dentists use.
- For level 4 whitening on teeth whitening meter.
***from Crest 3D White Website***
Over time, your teeth yellow due to everyday activities and indulgences such as coffee, tea, and wine. While precautions can be taken, if you're not actively whitening your smile, you're yellowing it. From the #1 most awarded whitening brand by beauty editors, Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips is here to help you achieve a whiter, brighter smile that lasts. With these Whitestrips, the secret is in the strip...
- Removes over 10 years of set-in stains.
- Whitens 25X better than a leading whitening toothpaste.
- Advanced Seal no-slip technology helps Whitestrips conform to teeth for noticeable whitening results without the mess, exclusively brought to you by Crest Whitestrips.
- Same enamel-safe ingredient that dentists use.
3 easy steps to a beautiful, whiter smile:
1. Peel Crest 3D White Whitestrips from backing liner.
2. Apply the lower strip first. Using a mirror, apply gel side of strip on front teeth. Align straight edge of strip with gumline. For products with Advanced Seal Technology, press gently with finger pads for 2-3 seconds onto front side of teeth. Fold over teeth. For products with Advanced Seal Technology, press gently with finger pads for 2-3 seconds onto back side of teeth.
3. Wear for recommended time, remove, and discard.
The directions are very easy to follow.
The little pamphlet pictured above gives other guidelines on how to use these whitening strips.
Everything is pretty straight forward and they lay everything out for you, so there's really not much confusion when using these strips. :)
There are 20 strips in one package.
It doesn't have a minty or toothpaste-like flavor -- I wish it did, though.
It has a plastic-y taste, but it's nothing gross. It did make me gag a little at first, but I got used to it as time went on.
The top strip goes on with no problem. The lower strip, on the other hand, slides down and is a bit hard to apply at times.
But putting the strips on definitely got easier as I got used to it. :)
I'm not sure if there's a specific reason behind the length of the strips, but I wish they were longer (especially the lower one).
They don't really cover everything, and I seriously wish they did because they work so well!
At first I was kind of unsure about whether or not I should include pictures of my teeth on this review, but I figured I should in order to show you guys how well it works. :)
Top to Bottom: Start, Day 5, Day 10, Day 15, End
Please excuse the lip balm overdose (haha!) and the Day 15 photo -- I forgot to take a nice picture for it, so I had to crop one of my actual photos taken on that day. ;)
I noticed that my teeth gradually got whiter.
These strips work. They are very effective.
And now that I finished using the 20 strips from my complimentary kit from Influenster, I am definitely considering buying my very own kit.
The price ranges around $40-$45, depending on where you buy it.
It's quite pricey, but it works amazingly well -- it's definitely worth it!
Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are available at retailers like CVS, Walgreens, Target, and Walmart and e-retailers like amazon.com, eStore.com, and Soap.com.
Get your very own kit now, guys -- remember, "If You're Not Whitening, You're Yellowing!" ;)
Have you tried using Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips before?
Is this something you would be interested in?
I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week! :D
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)