Sunday, November 18, 2012

Out and About: Cotton On

Happy Sunday!

It's Thanksgiving on Thursday and then it's Black Friday, woot woot... who's excited???!!!
(Me, haha!)

One store I'm definitely going to on Friday is Cotton On.
They have a lot of really cute clothes at affordable prices = win!

The first time I shopped at Cotton On was over the summer at their Camarillo location. I actually took some photos, but I never got around to making a post about them, so here we are. ;)


Cotton On at the Camarillo Premium Outlets.


Their sale racks are literally everywhere (as seen above)!

There's definitely something for everyone and everything is super affordable! :)

$10 and Under rack

$5 rack

Aaaaahhhh, I am so excited to go shopping on Friday!
I already got a little bit of shopping done today -- I got two tops for only $10! I'll take a snap of the tops when I wear them and I'll tweet about it as usual. ;)

I hope you all had a happy weekend! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I have two giveaways for you guys right now! Please do enter if you haven't already. :)
Open to United States residents only. Ends tonight at 11:59pm PST.
Open internationally. Ends 11/25.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

18 comments:

  1. Okay, they just opened here in my country. Will head out for that store soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I LOVE COTTON ON!!! They have such cute clothes. It's definitely one of my favorite stores. :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, same here! probably second after forever 21! ;)

      Delete
  3. omgosh i haven't heard of this before.. but $10 dollars for tops i'm sooo there going to see online where the locations are heheh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really, really hope there's one in germany or somewhere near you! :)

      Delete
  4. looks like a great store for some staples!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cotton On is really awesome! I found a lot of basics that I wear to work and for everyday there. Definitely buying something from them on Friday too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow awesome sale and I have never been to Cotton On...
    I'm not even sure if we have it... going to check right now lol :p
    hmm nope don't think we have it in my area :(
    hope to see your tweet :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! i hope they open one near you soon! :)

      Delete
  7. That place reminds me of American Apparel. I love places like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of Cotton On! Shame there's not one in the UK :(

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think they're just starting to branch out of australia. they only opened here about two years ago... i hope one opens in the UK soon! :)

      Delete
  9. I've never heard of that place - how awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do they have a website I can check out?

    ReplyDelete