Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Sunday + My Halloween Costume

Happy Sunday!!!

Even though I still have a bunch of Halloween candies left, Halloween is done and over (Sadly!), but before I officially start looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas (I'm so excited!), I just wanted to share with you guys my Halloween costume...

I shared this on Twitter, but I thought I'd share it here on my blog as well, so here it is:


I am a huge Pretty Little Liars fan, so I decided to dress up as A! :D

It was a really easy costume to put together -- black leggings, black hoodie, black boots, black gloves, an A note, a cellphone = done! :)

What do you guys think?
What was your Halloween costume this year?

I hope you all have a happy week ahead!
And yay for an extra hour of sleep! ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I have two giveaways for you guys right now! Please do enter if you haven't already. :)
Open to United States residents only. Ends 11/18.
Open internationally. Ends 11/25.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

32 comments:

  1. i didn't dress up this year, but i enjoyed watching other people's costumes haha!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's really fun to see what other people's costumes are! ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha like it hope you had a fab Halloween x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great costume!

    http://potyszepsegblog.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fact that it is quite an unusual choice. I love it :)
    Hope you had a good halloween :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did, thanks! and thanks, i'm glad you love it! :)

      Delete
  5. omg that is so ingenious hahaha when i read the note i was like ' this is really familiar ' HAHAHAHA. and then i saw the '-A' and i was like "OMGGGGGGGGG" hahaha that is really ingenious :) love pretty little liars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Mimi...
    have an happy start of week
    kiss
    vendy

    new outfit post!!! dimmi cosa ne pensi ^^
    http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i hope you have a good week too! :)

      Delete
  7. Hilarious!

    Here in Greece we dont celebrate Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thanks! :D
      and oh, i didn't know that! thanks for the info! :)

      Delete
  8. I haven't seen this show! I need to netflix it immediately. I have been hearing such good things about it for such a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's really, really good! i hope you like it! :D

      Delete
  9. I havent seen that show before but its a clever costume

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. yup, they figured it out when they read the note on my back. some even took photos, it was really fun! ;)

      Delete
  11. I love Pretty Little Liars!!! That is an awesome costume idea!!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool post dear :)

    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway on my blog :)

    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/11/giveaway-v.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. i still can't get over it. your costume is so original!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete