Thursday, November 22, 2012

Style Watch: Fall's Top Trends

Hey, guys!
Two posts in one day?! I love holidays, haha! ;)

It's Black Friday and a lot of us are probably gonna go shopping tomorrow, so just in case you need to brush up on the season's new trends, here is a recap:

Style Watch 2012: Fall's Top Trends
Leather! Pencil skirts! Menswear-inspired suits! Oxblood!
Wake up your wardrobe with fresh twists on classic styles.

LEATHER - Real or faux, tailored or ultra-feminine, it's a new staple in neutrals, jewel tones, or metallics.


BLACK & BLUE - This surprising color combination -- black with cerulean, royal, or navy -- makes a big impact in a complete outfit or in small doses.


MENSWEAR - Keep the look modern, accessible, and feminine by choosing the most figure-flattering silhouettes.


OXBLOOD - Or call it deep red, burgundy, or wine. This sophisticated color works beautifully with black, winter white, camel, or heather gray.


PENCIL SKIRTS & PUMPS - This flattering, ladylike combination works for every figure, every age, and almost every occasion.


BUDGET-FRIENDLY BUYS - Everything's under $50! Colored denims, cute dresses, and more -- enjoy these trends without breaking the bank.


I am loving Black & Blue and Oxblood!

What about you guys -- which of these trends are on your list?
Any shopping plans?

Have a happy Friday!!! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open internationally. Ends 11/25.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

16 comments:

  1. hey!
    Nice compilations!
    the first suit you best!
    Please like my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hello-Kitti-Sz% C3% A9ps% C3% A9gblog/139008472914220? Hl = ref
    Thank you!
    Judy
    kiss
    http://potyszepsegblog.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Nice post.
    Visit my blog.

    fallow xo xo

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leather trend! so many pieces I want!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here, i kinda want everything, haha! ;)

      Delete
  4. Omg, I love the black and blue trend! I love the menswear trend too but I don't think I can ever pull it off. Have a great weekend!

    xo Jo

    http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been in love with the leather trend for a while now. I need to invest in a great piece. And who doesn't love budget friendly pieces?! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, i want to buy a nice leather jacket. ;)

      Delete
  6. thank you, nancy! and yes, sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. another color I've seen a lot of is a kind of fuschia-y purple. I can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think leather is my current obsession! Can't get enough of it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i need some leather pieces... perhaps a leather jacket? ;)

      Delete
  9. LOVE the leather trend! Sleek, sexy, and edgy!

    ReplyDelete