Sunday, November 11, 2012

Walgreens "Haul" + Links! :)

I hope you all had a happy Sunday!

I just wanted to share with you guys my recent buys from Walgreens:

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Conditioner, Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash, and Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Shampoo

Reviews on these to come soon! ;)

In other news, here are links to my posts from this past week:


I hope you all have a wonderful week!!! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I have two giveaways for you guys right now! Please do enter if you haven't already. :)
Open to United States residents only. Ends 11/18.
Open internationally. Ends 11/25.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)