Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Not Your Mother's Hair Care: Miss Freeze™ Freezing Hairspray

Happy Tuesday!

It's not a secret that I am a fan of Not Your Mother's Hair Care products (Click the link to check out my NYM reviews!), so I guess I shall continue by sharing this product with you guys:

Not Your Mother's MISS FREEZE™ FREEZING HAIRSPRAY


So Miss Busy Body, you are a mover and a shaker, but you don't want your hair to be! Well, don't be such a softy! MISS FREEZE™ Freezing Hairspray will keep you locked in place no matter what your style is. Infused with kiwifruit & watermelon, this salon formula will have you and your hair frozen in time!

Application: Shake the can (not too hard!), spray over hair after styling for a long lasting hold. For extra strength, spray a second time.

Strong Hold
Humidity Proof

Price: $6

***from www.nymbrands.com***

This is a really good hairspray -- it holds my curls/bun/hairstyle in place, and that is something my stick-straight hair totally needs, haha!

It smells amazing. I'm happy that it doesn't have the usual hairspray smell -- I love the kiwifruit and watermelon scent!

It is a bit sticky, but that's quite normal with hairsprays. :)

The price is also really reasonable -- at $6, this is a great buy! I don't think we can go wrong with this!

Here is a video all about NYM's Miss Freeze™ Freezing Hairspray:



Looks great, right?!

Not Your Mother's hair care products are available online, at mass retailers, and at over 100 college & university bookstores.
Click here to see a full list of stores that carry NYM products.

Have you tried NYM products before?
What do you think of NYM's Miss Freeze™ Freezing Hairspray?

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I have two giveaways for you guys right now! Please do enter if you haven't already. :)
Open to United States residents only. Ends 11/18.
Open internationally. Ends 11/25.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

23 comments:

  1. I always see their products at our school bookstore, I think I'll def check them out. Thanks for the review, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! and let me know how you like them! :)

      Delete
  2. I tried the other nym products you reviewed, mimi, and i really liked them! I bet i'll like this one too! =)

    --Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiwifruit and watermelon sounds delicious, haha! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool product! & Now I know how to make my bun hairstyle more sleek, thanks for the vid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their heat protectant spray. I may have to try this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, i gotta try their heat protectant spray too! ;)

      Delete
  6. Never tried it before, but definitely need to use something for my hair its all over most of the time. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I'm going to have to check this out! I *hate* the smell of most hairsprays, but this one sounds like it smells delicious!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, this is definitely different from most hairsprays. :D

      Delete
  8. This sounds great! I need a good hairspray at the moment :D
    Just Rach ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just ran out of hairspray, I might give this a try. :)

    Love, Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope you like it! let me know what you think! :)

      Delete
  10. One thing I noticed is how clever and cool the names of their products are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the names of their products too! i think they are really cool and clever, indeed! :)

      Delete
  11. Oh $6! What a deal!
    I have a question though; how strong is the hold? I have stubborn baby hairs, and when I do a slick pony a lot of hair sprays I’ve used won’t hold it down. With in a few minutes my baby hairs will end up stick straight up instead of slicked down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, a definite deal! it's pretty strong, although i'm not sure about the baby hairs...

      Delete