Friday, December 23, 2011

Anastasia of Beverly Hills: Happy Holidays! :D

Happy Friday!!!

Christmas weekend is finally here!

Anastasia of Beverly Hills has a lot of wonderful holiday surprises in store for us. :)

First off, they have three excellent products on sale:

1. All EYE Want Palette Illumin8 Eye Shadow Set ($90, on sale for $32!) - 

All EYE Want Palette

2. Bright EYES, Big City Brow & Eye Collection ($124, on sale for $39!) - 

Bright Eyes, Big City

3. Kisses On My List HydraFull Gloss Set ($126, on sale for $30!) - 

Kisses On My List

Amazing prices, right?!
If these products are something you like and need, I recommend getting them now. :)

Anastasia of Beverly Hills is also excited to announce the upcoming release of their limited edition set "Wish You Were Here", and to kick that off, they are having a huge contest!

One lucky winner will receive a round-trip ticket to Los Angeles and a brow appointment with Anastasia herself!
This contest will begin on December 28th.

Photobucket

I will be sharing more info about that here on What Mimi Writes (you can also follow me on Twitter!). :D

On a different note, you can check out my Dr.'s REMEDY® Enriched Nail Polish review here.

Photobucket

And, it's finally December 23rd! One more day to enter my $100 Shopbop gift card giveaway.
To enter, please click here.

Have a wonderful Friday!

Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

***I just realized that this is my 400th post!!! :D***