Saturday, December 24, 2011

An early Merry Christmas! :)

Happy Saturday!

I'm sure it's gonna be a busy weekend for everyone because tonight is Christmas Eve!

I wish we had this kind of Christmas here in California...

Pinned Image

But, we gotta love what we have, right? ;)

This is what we have: palm trees and sunshine!

Pinned Image

And, I'm not complaining. ;)

Anyways, gotta get back to what this post is really about... I just wanted to do my holiday greetings now just in case I don't get to go on here or on Twitter later tonight.

Wherever you are in the world, I wish you a wonderful holiday weekend with your family and friends!

Pinned Image

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!! :D

Christmas is the happiness that lights our children's eyes.
Christmas is a song of bells ringing through the skies.
Christmas is a time of peace, of contentment deep within,
A time of love and silent hope that years will never dim.
--Sherrill Thompson

----------------------------------

I also just wanted to thank Julie from www.popchampagneblog.com for being such a sweet blogger friend!
She sent me a Christmas card with some goodies inside. Thanks, Julie! :)


One last thing, a big thank you to everyone who joined my $100 Shopbop gift card giveaway!
I will try to sneak in some time tomorrow to announce the winner -- I cannot wait to give this amazing gift to one lucky blogger. :)

Happy Holidays!

-------------------------------------

25 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! We hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We usually have snow but at the moment we have clouds and rain :S And that is not great!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the pictures! :)

    please visit and follow my blog http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    press LIKE on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luscious-style/316887338323205

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunny&Star-- thank you! i hope you guys have a great weekend too! :)

    Miss L-- aww, i'm gonna pray for snow for you then. merry christmas! :)

    Sia-- thank you! merry christmas! :)

    ellie-- thank you, and i hope you have a wonderful time too! :)

    Daria-- thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SiSi-- hiii!!! thanks and merry christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas!
    I would like that kind of Christmas too, but it's very sunny here too, at least this week. Hope you're having fun these days, nice pictures! California must be amazing

    ♥Marley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marley-- thank you! and yup, i love california. :) merry christmas to you too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish we had snow too, lol! Merry christmas!

    --Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olivia-- haha, merry christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas, girl! I would also like to experience a White Christmas, but I still love having an LA Christmas though. ;D

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas darling :) I envy you the sunny weather but at the same time i can't wait for snow here in Slovenia :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas and happy holidays hun! Have a wonderful time with your loved ones!! kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't fret, the northeast won't be getting much of a white Christmas either. At any rate, have a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ugh i'm jealous! its snowy where i live (colorado) - i'll take some sun- send it my way! MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. coco-- merry christmas!

    Bree-- merry christmas! and yup, gotta love LA christmases! ;)

    .sparkle*-- aww. merry christmas and enjoy the snow!

    Jelena-- merry christmas!! thank you! i hope you have a wonderful time too!

    Anna-- aww, haha. yeah nevertheless, i hope you're having a fantastic christmas!

    Hannah-- haha, i'll take some snow. ;) merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I prefer the plam trees haha

    Happy Holidays!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Veronica-- thank you! merry christmas! :)

    Mally-- haha! happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Merry Christmas!!!
    Haha! I wish I could have the kind of Christmas like on the 1st photo, but in Shanghai everything is a little bit different!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. miss_fashionmix-- merry christmas! how do you guys celebrate christmas in shanghai? :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope you had a Merry Christmas, Mimi!:)

    Love, Belle

    ReplyDelete
  22. Belle-- thanks! i hope you had a merry christmas too! :)

    ReplyDelete